Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Thousand Oaks Toyota

Old 02-23-2013, 12:50 PM   #1
HolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bry
HolyReptar's Tacoma Gallery
Thousand Oaks Toyota

We all know they suck, but if you go here check that they have done what they attempt to charge you for. 2nd time they didn't do what they stated.
Old 02-28-2013, 05:54 PM   #3
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
BBtacosurfer's Tacoma Gallery
Haha I had a horrible experience with TO Toyota. I had my truck side swiped by a Big Rig on the Highway and took it to these dudes not knowing anything about them (I had just moved to the area). At the Repair center the dude didn't order my replacement parts for my passenger side for a week or so so it took forever to get the parts in. I went to pick up my truck and the mud flap wasn't replaced as the original one from the accident was still on the truck and he acted like he didn't even know (maybe he didn't , lol) and some work on the interior of the truck still hadn't been done. These dudes are a JOKE!
Old 02-28-2013, 05:55 PM   #4
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
BBtacosurfer's Tacoma Gallery
^^^With all that said...they did paint my new TRD OR wheels the same matte black as I had originally done and they even matched my side emblems "Tacoma" in the same matte black finish as the wheels. Hey maybe they specialize in blacking out Toyotas or something!? haha