Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

In need of some Spindles

Old 02-26-2013, 12:47 PM   #1
Manleyx is on a distinguished road
Name: Andrew
Manleyx's Tacoma Gallery
In need of some Spindles

Just seen someone with this same post not too long ago but anyways does anyone have some spindles for sale.

I have a 2006 prerunner.

I would love to buy the maxtrac spindles but can't afford it right now. Bent my driver side spindle the other day offroading and my truck is pretty much inoperable. Adjusted my tie rod to keep the wheel straight (ya I know) and I can drive it around locally but I am in desperate need of some new spindles.

I live in Beaumont and can pretty much pick them up at anytime. Just let me know.. Thanks
Old 02-28-2013, 04:07 AM   #4
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
My sock spindles will be for sale in the next couple weeks when my truck is done. Also have spindle gussets that were never welded on that I will sell too. If you are still in need let me know
Old 02-28-2013, 08:05 PM   #6
Manleyx is on a distinguished road
Name: Andrew
Manleyx's Tacoma Gallery
Hey thanks everyone for the help and a huge thanks to Larry (bajatrailrider). He ended up selling me his stock ones. Just installed them today and they work perfect.
Old 02-28-2013, 09:35 PM   #7
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
LSK has Spindles now ?
I should be getting 4x4 spindles from them yes i think they are still making them though... Just got home going to see my truck for the first time now
Old 03-01-2013, 01:02 AM   #9

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks I'm stoked
Old 03-01-2013, 01:04 AM   #10
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
whens your truck gonna be done jen?
Old 03-01-2013, 01:11 AM   #11

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
whens your truck gonna be done jen?
Don't know.. 1 more month?
Old 03-01-2013, 01:15 AM   #12
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
ill see it sat then haha...im getting a solid mount kit at lsk
Old 03-01-2013, 09:06 AM   #13
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlvhrse View Post
I should be getting 4x4 spindles from them yes i think they are still making them though... Just got home going to see my truck for the first time now
you have any idea what the price range will be??
Old 03-01-2013, 11:47 AM   #14

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry for the

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
ill see it sat then haha...im getting a solid mount kit at lsk
!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
you have any idea what the price range will be??
No idea they haven't even designed them yet.. That will probably be one of the last things to go on my truck
Old 03-01-2013, 04:04 PM   #16
LSK is a splendid one to beholdLSK is a splendid one to beholdLSK is a splendid one to beholdLSK is a splendid one to beholdLSK is a splendid one to beholdLSK is a splendid one to beholdLSK is a splendid one to beholdLSK is a splendid one to behold

LSK's Tacoma Gallery
They are designed. The hub block is a nightmare on these trucks to do with a manual mill so we're procrastinating on it haha. We'll start on em within the week.
Old 03-01-2013, 04:05 PM   #17
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSK View Post
They are designed. The hub block is a nightmare on these trucks to do with a manual mill so we're procrastinating on it haha. We'll start on em within the week.
Old 03-01-2013, 04:45 PM   #18

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSK View Post
Ohhhh ok