Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Good/Honest Mechanics in San Berdoo/Riverside Area

Old 02-09-2009, 09:54 PM   #1
Ka eM Be is on a distinguished road
Ka eM Be's Tacoma Gallery
Good/Honest Mechanics in San Berdoo/Riverside Area

Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone knew of any good/honest Toyota mechanics in the San Bernardino/Riverside area (preferably San Berdoo/East Valley). Don't really want to take my Taco to a dealership if I don't have to. Thanks
Old 02-09-2009, 10:08 PM   #2
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
for what? Maybe you can do it yourself and save the money!