1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Some one hit his truck

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by voodootruckers, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Mar 1, 2013 at 3:39 PM
    voodootruckers

voodootruckers [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Not mine but thought I could put the word out.
    http://losangeles.craigslist.org/ant/cto/3635568417.html
    someone hit my truck (42045 47th street west)

i am looking for someone that might be able to help me in finding the person that hit my truck on 2/18/2013 at about 8:30 pm. my truck was parked outside of my house and someone ran into it and fled the scene. by searching on the internet for the part numbers that were left behind, i can tell you that it is a newer toyota tacoma. it is a dark silver/ grey color. the neighbor that witnessed it said that it has 4 doors and that they did not stop at all or make sure that no one was hurt. i have filed a police report and have also done an insurance claim for it. I am expecting my first child very soon and my truck was my only transportation to and from work. This has left me in a rut and I am trying to either get my truck fixed or but a new one. as most people know, a hit and run is a felony. i am trying to find the person that caused the damage to my truck and my property and get justice for them before they do it to someone else. i am offering a reward for any information that helps me find the people responsible. the damage on the tacoma would be mainly the front right side of the truck including the headlight. if you have any information regarding the whereabouts of the truck and/or people responsible, i can be reached any time day or night at 6616756281. and again, i am offering a REWARD for any information that leads me to them. thank you and god bless.

Products Discussed in

To Top