Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Sunday morning Cleghorn run 03/10

Old 03-12-2013, 11:21 PM   #27
cbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to all

Name: sebastian
cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post

Don't worry rakso were going to go on a night session soon an you are invited
Old 03-13-2013, 04:30 PM   #28
garcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mario
garcm329's Tacoma Gallery

These are from 2 trips ago I just had forgotten to post them... and my buddy is still working on the videos from last weekend...
Old 03-13-2013, 04:48 PM   #29
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbassd View Post
Don't worry rakso were going to go on a night session soon an you are invited
Old 03-13-2013, 05:16 PM   #31
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Damn dude I wish the gopro didn't die I really wanted to see the pucker one soooo bad
Old 03-13-2013, 05:19 PM   #32
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobrien View Post
Damn dude I wish the gopro didn't die I really wanted to see the pucker one soooo bad
I had my gopro was on the whole run...but haven't had to to go through and edit anything yet
Old 03-13-2013, 05:33 PM   #33
garcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobrien View Post
I know and the whole time I thought it was recording!! my buddy was saying we should just go do it again but I was like you take ur truck first then Ill do it hahaha
Old 03-13-2013, 05:35 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
I had my gopro was on the whole run...but haven't had to to go through and edit anything yet
should be some really nice footage from all the cameras... I got a few short vids on my phone but they are too long to send them to my email to post them up so im gonna have to upload them through the laptop from the micro SD card...
Old 03-13-2013, 06:24 PM   #35
cbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to all

cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Was your go pro pointed to the front or to the back
Old 03-13-2013, 06:25 PM   #36
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Was your go pro pointed to the front or to the back
The front and on the dash
Old 03-13-2013, 06:45 PM   #38
Power Top

Quote:
Damn
Didn't even dawn on me to put the gopro on my rear facing mount
Old 03-13-2013, 06:59 PM   #39

cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Didn't even dawn on me to put the gopro on my rear facing mount
Haha it's all good man we have to do a night session at cleghorn i haven't done that yet
Old 03-13-2013, 07:00 PM   #40
Power Top

Night runs are always fun!!!