Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Cab Mount Chop

Old 03-08-2013, 09:27 AM   #21
STRIKER TRD
akaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
akaryanreynolds's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Freek View Post
Whatever Doug, you havent seen my stuff then obviously , I have done a couple and they are pretty basic to do IMO.
Haha, just givin you a hard time. I just have to put a flap disk on it after welding to clean it up like that
hahaha +1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjimenRR View Post
Bottom view
Any price on the Demello chop?
Old 03-08-2013, 04:38 PM   #22
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

cjimenRR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cjimenRR
Quote:
Originally Posted by akaryanreynolds View Post

Any price on the Demello chop?
I think he charges $225 or $250
Old 03-11-2013, 08:58 PM   #23
J4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

J4RR's Tacoma Gallery
Just go to my buddy's shop here in OC, his shop is Anaheim- Dynamic Metal Works, call owner- Brandon +17144028330, tell him Jose sent you.
He's built my expo/chase rack and did my body mount chop. Great work at great prices, anything from building a race truck (roll cages, custom race LT suspensions), bumpers, light bars to simple body mount chops! Do it!!

You've seen my expo rack at a meet a while ago I think.
this
Old 03-12-2013, 11:54 AM   #24
STRIKER TRD
akaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
akaryanreynolds's Tacoma Gallery
Sicknicksfab

Ok so I got that cab mount chop from sicknicksfab on friday and it turned out really really well

He charges $60 a side and the BEST way to get a hold of him is at this email

sicknicksfab@aol.com

OR

On his facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/sicknicksfab?ref=ts&fref=ts

Hes a really cool guy just really bad at technology and answering his phone (has a busted speaker).

He does all kinds of metal fab work and he is close to Southern California needs

Old 03-17-2013, 02:56 PM   #26
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Freek View Post
Whatever Doug, you havent seen my stuff then obviously , I have done a couple and they are pretty basic to do IMO.
Haha, just givin you a hard time. I just have to put a flap disk on it after welding to clean it up like that

Just catching up on old threads, this ones for you jason....
Old 10-27-2013, 05:32 AM   #29
Bayou Sultan has much to be proud ofBayou Sultan has much to be proud ofBayou Sultan has much to be proud ofBayou Sultan has much to be proud ofBayou Sultan has much to be proud ofBayou Sultan has much to be proud ofBayou Sultan has much to be proud ofBayou Sultan has much to be proud ofBayou Sultan has much to be proud of
Bayou Sultan's Tacoma Gallery
Got my CMC last week by SickNick, I got a hold of him by phone and booked a date for the work. Nick is a good man very reasonable and takes his time to do a great job, he is great at what he does and did a beautiful job on my truck and I'm very picky about my truck. He is a one man shop and he is a fantastic welder so needles to say he is busy at both ends. Go to him you will be happy you did.