Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Cab Mount Chop

Old 03-06-2013, 04:56 PM   #1
STRIKER TRD
akaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
akaryanreynolds's Tacoma Gallery
Cab Mount Chop

Ok I've been in desperate need of a cab mount chop and been trying to find a shop local to southern orange county that would be able to do it for me and so far no luck......

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ton-ca-16.html
Sicknicksfab or metal works or what every they call themselves now is impossible to get ahold of phone number that jsut rings no answering machine, email address doesn't work, and there website is not functional.

Cool card none of this information works tho

I was hoping that Pilferbilt Off road might be able to help me out but he's pretty booked these next few weeks. I love his work and will wait but was hoping for something sooner

I didn't want to call Rebel offroad or Outlaw offroad becasue I knew there prices would be OUTRAGEUOUS.......and they were $475 FOR A CAP MOUNT CHOP!!!!!! And corrected me by saying is called a body mount chop. WHATEVER

__________________________________________________ _______
SOOOOOOO My question is dose any one have a shop that can do a cab mount chop at a reasonable price around $100 this weekend or next??????!?!?!?!?!!?
Old 03-06-2013, 04:57 PM   #2
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Lsk will do it if you can't find anyone else reasonably priced.
Old 03-06-2013, 05:30 PM   #3
13th wunder
chyknees will become famous soon enough
chyknees's Tacoma Gallery
I had Ken @ KR Fab do my cab chop mount. But his shop is up near Lancaster I think.
Old 03-06-2013, 08:33 PM   #5
k20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joseph
k20me's Tacoma Gallery
Demello Off Road did mine. They're over in Corona, which shouldn't be too bad of a drive from Orange County.
Old 03-07-2013, 12:19 PM   #9
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
It's too bad Tyler can't fit you in, he does the cleanest chops I've ever seen, seamless !!! I'd put his up against anyones....fact
Old 03-07-2013, 02:53 PM   #10
STRIKER TRD
akaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
akaryanreynolds's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
It's too bad Tyler can't fit you in, he does the cleanest chops I've ever seen, seamless !!! I'd put his up against anyones....fact
know of any pictures of his work floating around?

Here's a pic of sick nicks work
Old 03-07-2013, 02:55 PM   #11
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by akaryanreynolds View Post
know of any pictures of his work floating around?

look for member csjumper2003 (chris) theres some in his build page IIRC
Old 03-07-2013, 04:10 PM   #14
k20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joseph
k20me's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by akaryanreynolds View Post
Might be the winnn, how much did you pay?
It was around $200. I would've had Kenny (KR Fab) do it, but I didn't want to drive to Lancaster.
Old 03-07-2013, 07:08 PM   #15
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

cjimenRR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cjimenRR
I prefer the way Demello does them. Here's a pic of mine
Attached Thumbnails
Cab Mount Chop-image.jpg  
Old 03-07-2013, 07:09 PM   #16
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

Bottom view
Old 03-07-2013, 08:46 PM   #19
Be Good or Be Good At It

Quote:
Not bad, but why not seal it up ?

(see inside yellow square)

You'd have to ask Demello but there's really no real reason to seal it since the circle lip is open on the inside
Old 03-08-2013, 07:58 AM   #20
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Speed Freek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Whatever Doug, you havent seen my stuff then obviously , I have done a couple and they are pretty basic to do IMO.
Haha, just givin you a hard time. I just have to put a flap disk on it after welding to clean it up like that