Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Superstition Day Trip 3/9/13

Old 03-08-2013, 06:31 PM   #42
mercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to behold

Navy: civil service
Name: gary
mercurymullet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
If I do I'll bring the GoPro3
That would be awesome, last time I went to glamis I rode my sister quad next to my wife driving the grocery getter. I wouldn't mind seeing some video of it with me driving.
Old 03-08-2013, 06:50 PM   #43
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Where's Dougie (4WD)?
Old 03-08-2013, 06:52 PM   #44
mercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to behold

Bubba is coming. The southern boys with the SUVs are taking over.LOL
Old 03-08-2013, 06:54 PM   #45
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Gary Dougs coming? going? ya we need more videos our our locals outings.
Old 03-08-2013, 07:00 PM   #46

Haven't heard about doug either way. I would like for him to come out, I just hope my kids hold out all day. Its there first day trip.
Old 03-08-2013, 07:01 PM   #47
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
are any sick, its flu season? Hmm, see if we can rally Doug.
Old 03-08-2013, 07:01 PM   #48
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercurymullet View Post
Bubba is coming. The southern boys with the SUVs are taking over.LOL
Bust out the knee board!
Old 03-08-2013, 07:03 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogrc View Post
Bust out the knee board!
I might since some people can haul it. Gets tight in the merc with the kids.
mamacita is ready to roll

Old 03-08-2013, 07:11 PM   #50
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercurymullet View Post
I might since some people can haul it. Gets tight in the merc with the kids.
Gotta pack some grub as well if you plan on being out all day.
Old 03-08-2013, 07:12 PM   #51
Banned
All day trip right guys/gals?
Old 03-08-2013, 07:15 PM   #52

I am leaving the desert NLT 4pm.
Old 03-08-2013, 07:17 PM   #53
Skewpage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
All day trip right guys/gals?
I think that's the plan. I'm down to stay out till around 3.
Old 03-08-2013, 07:18 PM   #54
Banned
Damn, this hang over is gonna hurt, 7-11@ 7, cramb all I can in the ice-chest, gas up and cans, haul ass to Mcidees and wait...sigh...and wife is LOL @ me...BLARG
Old 03-08-2013, 07:22 PM   #55

There is a gas station at the mickey Ds. you can sleep in. LOL
Old 03-08-2013, 07:36 PM   #56
Banned
just got off the phone with Doug, looks like he may go now!
Old 03-08-2013, 07:46 PM   #57
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Don't bring the. Bike . It's a truck run .
lol I was thinking about bringing mine :/

Might be going to this...
Old 03-08-2013, 08:03 PM   #58
Banned
Anthony, your truck is toooooo clean, time for dirt bud!
Old 03-08-2013, 08:12 PM   #59
Skewpage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datsik View Post
lol I was thinking about bringing mine :/

Might be going to this...
Do eeeet
Old 03-08-2013, 08:33 PM   #60
Mikie is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
Mikie's Tacoma Gallery
sorry guys, i have a wedding at 2 tomorrow that i totally spaced on