Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

F.S - Tube Running Boards

Old 03-08-2013, 08:22 AM   #1
Vegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shedVegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shedVegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shedVegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shedVegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shedVegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shedVegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shedVegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shedVegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shedVegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shedVegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: David
Vegabeltran's Tacoma Gallery
F.S - Tube Running Boards

SOLD

hey guys, took my running boards/steps/nerf bars, whatever you wanna call em off my Taco awhile back, and realized theyre still sitting in my garage. still in great condition, no dents, still shiny(when given TLC) STILL has ALL BOLTS! im asking $150 for them, lemme know if its a bit steep, im willing to negotiate the price.
Attached Thumbnails
F.S - Tube Running Boards-img_0265.jpg   F.S - Tube Running Boards-img_0276.jpg   F.S - Tube Running Boards-tacomarunningboards.jpg