Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Automotive class

Old 03-14-2013, 12:31 AM   #1
boshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tony
boshak's Tacoma Gallery
Automotive class

Can anyone recommend a basic automotive course preferably in the San Diego or LA areas? Also preferred at a community college or csu. I saw a few programs at Miramar and Pasadena but that's for a certificate. I don't think I want to get that deep plus it requires basic fundamentals.

I want to learn more and sometimes forums or how-to's fall short to explain the how's and why's of certain processes or repairs.
Old 03-14-2013, 01:11 AM   #2
CEFishin is on a distinguished road
Name: Lee
CEFishin's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.saddleback.edu/atas/autotech/
Old 03-14-2013, 01:13 AM   #3
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Check southwestern college. I took an auto class there a while back.
Old 03-16-2013, 08:26 AM   #4
boshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to beholdboshak is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tony
boshak's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys! I'll look into those