Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

DMZ meet and greet

Old 04-12-2013, 01:50 PM   #41
NoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
NoSoup4You's Tacoma Gallery
Talked to Tim about the raffle today and there is going to be tons of awesome stuff to win... Also rumor has it DMZ is buying the first 100 tacos on Saturday
Old 04-12-2013, 04:41 PM   #42
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSoup4You View Post
Talked to Tim about the raffle today and there is going to be tons of awesome stuff to win... Also rumor has it DMZ is buying the first 100 tacos on Saturday
Old 04-12-2013, 05:05 PM   #43
ocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud of
Army: Infantry
ocherp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSoup4You View Post
I think thats just for me
Old 04-13-2013, 01:58 PM   #44
I owe it all to little chocolate donuts
JayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JayDirt's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down...I'll try to get my brother to join and maybe PreRunner Chris!
Old 04-13-2013, 02:36 PM   #45
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
that'll be a long drive for me but i'm gonna plan on rolling out... even though at that point i'll be rocking a boring ass stock tacoma
not going to the ventura offroad show anymore..?
Old 04-13-2013, 06:55 PM   #46
06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
that'll be a long drive for me but i'm gonna plan on rolling out... even though at that point i'll be rocking a boring ass stock tacoma
I might make the drive as well in a boring stock ass Tacoma.
Old 04-14-2013, 12:12 AM   #47
ocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud ofocherp has much to be proud of
ocherp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06HAOLE View Post
I might make the drive as well in a boring stock ass Tacoma.

You can always buy mine
Old 04-14-2013, 12:43 AM   #48
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
not going to the ventura offroad show anymore..?
You going to the Ventura offroad show
Old 04-14-2013, 12:53 AM   #49
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
You going to the Ventura offroad show
Yes!
Old 04-14-2013, 08:23 AM   #51
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
I have to drop my rugrat off in Temecula for a birthday party on the way up so ill probably roll up there solo.
Translation we don't like you mike so go by your damn self! Hahaha jk I'm thinking about heading out there too maybe around 7am if I do.. I'll let you know later this week if I'm going or not..
Old 04-14-2013, 08:24 AM   #52
06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocherp View Post
You can always buy mine
If it was a double cab I would have already sold mine to buy it. I need to get to this to see all of the builds and meet everyone.
Old 04-14-2013, 02:33 PM   #53
ocherp's Tacoma Gallery
Same here
Old 04-14-2013, 08:40 PM   #54
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
So thinking about bringing some strobes out to get some night photos at the random gathering after the meet. Anyone know a good hit or 2 near the camp area? JUst curious if anyone would be interested in doing some night photography?
Old 04-14-2013, 09:28 PM   #55
NoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
NoSoup4You's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redgrom View Post
So thinking about bringing some strobes out to get some night photos at the random gathering after the meet. Anyone know a good hit or 2 near the camp area? JUst curious if anyone would be interested in doing some night photography?
Totally interested if you have strobes!

I will bring my equipment as well for anyone wanting shots, I'm sure we can find some good spots. I don't have any awesome strobes though.
Old 04-14-2013, 10:03 PM   #56
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Have 3 alien bee's I was thinking about bringing. Can run 2 off a battery pack so hopefully I can run the 3rd off the trucks inverter. I make sure to bring em with.
Old 04-15-2013, 02:40 AM   #57
I <3 Pink Tacos
JawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to behold

Name: John
JawKnee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redgrom View Post
Right on. I'm planning on bringing my camera and a couple speed lights to help cover the event/random gathering for Tim. Would like to meet up with you and talk some tips about photography as well as truck talk.
Old 04-15-2013, 08:55 AM   #58

Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JawKnee View Post
Right on. I'm planning on bringing my camera and a couple speed lights to help cover the event/random gathering for Tim. Would like to meet up with you and talk some tips about photography as well as truck talk.
Sounds good! I have to work Friday night so won't be out till around 11:30-12 ish but definitly hit me up.
Old 04-16-2013, 10:06 PM   #59
mike89 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mikey
mike89's Tacoma Gallery
Hey everyone from SD. there will be a group of us meeting at the Chilis in poway. At 7:15am.

Address
10184 Scripps Poway Parkway
San Diego, CA 92131

Leave time is 7:30. Sharp!!!

If you are late you can try to catch up.

so far its.
1. Mikey
2. Chris (csjumper)
3. Manny
4. Reagan