Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

DMZ meet and greet

Old 04-16-2013, 10:13 PM   #61
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoVerde View Post
For once I don't work on a Saturday, I'm in.
Lucky you!!
Old 04-17-2013, 06:49 AM   #62
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
Oskar I think you're looking kinda sick man you might not be able to work Saturday haha common I'll be up there!
Old 04-17-2013, 02:29 PM   #63
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
UPDATED List

Hey everyone from SD. there will be a group of us meeting at the Chilis in poway. At 7:15am.

Address
10184 Scripps Poway Parkway
San Diego, CA 92131

Leave time is 7:30. Sharp!!!

If you are late you can try to catch up.

so far its.
1. Mikey
2. Chris (csjumper)
3. Manny
4. Reagan
5. Tyler & Satin
Old 04-17-2013, 06:20 PM   #64
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilManny View Post
Oskar I think you're looking kinda sick man you might not be able to work Saturday haha common I'll be up there!
You know now that u mention it I've been feeling kinda funny lol
Old 04-18-2013, 11:01 AM   #65
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Here is a link to a few of the shots I'd like to get of a few tacomas
http://bhwatershots.org/chili/conten...349_large.html
http://bhwatershots.org/chili

Hopefully the wind dies down by the weekend.

Old 04-18-2013, 11:11 AM   #66
NoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
NoSoup4You's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redgrom View Post
Here is a link to a few of the shots I'd like to get of a few tacomas
http://bhwatershots.org/chili/conten...349_large.html
http://bhwatershots.org/chili

Hopefully the wind dies down by the weekend.
gosh strobes are awesome
Old 04-18-2013, 11:20 AM   #67
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSoup4You View Post
gosh strobes are awesome
Don't forget to throw a little luck in the equation
Old 04-18-2013, 11:53 AM   #68
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
UPDATED List

Hey everyone from SD. there will be a group of us meeting at the Chilis in poway. At 7:15am.

Address
10184 Scripps Poway Parkway
San Diego, CA 92131

Leave time is 7:30. Sharp!!!

If you are late you can try to catch up.

so far its.
1. Mikey
2. Chris (csjumper)
3. Manny
4. Reagan
5. Tyler & Satin
6. Trigo
Old 04-18-2013, 12:40 PM   #70

Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JawKnee View Post
You mean a bunch of friends "hanging out off Hodge Road" after. lol
For those of you who are camping out is it worth bringing a tent? We usually just sleep in the truck? (main reason I want to keep my shell when I finally go LT) Love to tent camp in Anza but not sure if its easier to just sleep in the truck for this one.
Old 04-18-2013, 02:23 PM   #71
NoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
NoSoup4You's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redgrom View Post
For those of you who are camping out is it worth bringing a tent? We usually just sleep in the truck? (main reason I want to keep my shell when I finally go LT) Love to tent camp in Anza but not sure if its easier to just sleep in the truck for this one.
how tall are you? If you are comfortable in the truck that should be fine. I tried to do it once and my neck was jacked up by morning so its worth it for me to bring a tent even for one night
Old 04-18-2013, 02:26 PM   #72
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSoup4You View Post
how tall are you? If you are comfortable in the truck that should be fine. I tried to do it once and my neck was jacked up by morning so its worth it for me to bring a tent even for one night
x2
Old 04-18-2013, 05:10 PM   #73

Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FixedTRD View Post
x2
3 inches taller than the bed
Its not bad for a night after a beverage or 3.
Old 04-19-2013, 03:40 AM   #75
I <3 Pink Tacos
JawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to behold

Name: John
JawKnee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike89 View Post
I would need like 4. I'm 6'3. Sleeping in my truck does not happen. Lol.
One of the few times its nice to be 5'6" lol.
Old 04-19-2013, 08:22 AM   #76
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
This is the answer IMO. I love mine, quick set up, comfy, warm when you need it to be.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabel...h-All+Products
Old 04-19-2013, 03:38 PM   #77
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty sure Im going
Old 04-19-2013, 06:25 PM   #78
I owe it all to little chocolate donuts
JayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JayDirt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
This is the answer IMO. I love mine, quick set up, comfy, warm when you need it to be.

That packs up nicely too!
Old 04-19-2013, 07:56 PM   #79

Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post

That's awsome!
Old 04-19-2013, 08:01 PM   #80
garcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mario
garcm329's Tacoma Gallery
Im going for sure!!