Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Marine Corps Battle Color Detatchment MCRD San Diego

Old 03-15-2013, 04:15 PM   #1
4th MAW
ETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MASS 6 El Toro
ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
Marine Corps Battle Color Detatchment MCRD San Diego

The Marine Corps Battle Color Detachment will be performing at the Marine Corps Recruit Depot, San Diego tomorrow Saturday March 16th at 230pm. This event is open to the public. If you haven't seen the "Silent Drill Team" in person this is something not to be missed. Having the opportunity to see this event in a location such as MCRD (historic landmark) is special.

Ooooh Rah!
Old 03-15-2013, 04:27 PM   #2
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
Oh I wish I could go back to MCRD San Diego. I would like to hear the boot heels on the parade deck again.
Old 03-15-2013, 04:28 PM   #3
Augie is on a distinguished road

Marines: 0331
Augie's Tacoma Gallery
Having been part of the SDT I would recommend it to everyone. Great show that's worth the time. You get to see the Colors of the Marine Corps with all of the Battle Streamers and the D&B.
Old 03-15-2013, 06:58 PM   #4
06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough
Navy: Engineman
Name: Tanner
06yoda's Tacoma Gallery
Man I live right across the street. I'll prob be there w the fam.
Old 03-17-2013, 09:57 PM   #5
4th MAW
ETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
Had a great day yesterday at the depot before I had to go to work.

Enjoy...

MCRD Commanding General Yoo

Medal Of Honor Recipient USMC Col. Vargas

and my last place of residence at the depot, third deck, right side, July 1993.
Old 03-17-2013, 10:13 PM   #6
Augie is on a distinguished road

Marines: 0331
Augie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ETAV8R View Post
Had a great day yesterday at the depot before I had to go to work.

Enjoy...

MCRD Commanding General Yoo

Medal Of Honor Recipient USMC Col. Vargas

and my last place of residence at the depot, third deck, right side, July 1993.
What Company? I graduated 06-12-92, Delta Co. 1021
Thanks for posting the pics.
Old 03-17-2013, 10:16 PM   #7
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome event! Wish I was still down there, I would have went. Great pictures of the ceremony and the barrack lol good ol memories..

Thanks for sharing!
Old 03-17-2013, 11:05 PM   #8
4th MAW

ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augie View Post
What Company? I graduated 06-12-92, Delta Co. 1021
Thanks for posting the pics.
Oh almost a year later, Mike Co. 3023, 7-30-93