Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

The I.e. l.a. o.c. bbq bonelli park meet and bbq

Old 03-16-2013, 11:34 PM   #21
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
I see you Juan
Old 03-17-2013, 12:43 AM   #26
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
$10 isn't much to have my truck in plain view and talk about mods/BS.

I'd rather not leave my truck parked away from me all day in Pomona
Yeah I know but for some people that $10 might be a deterrent to actually going. So just an offer for anyone who doesn't wanna pay. And that's actually a nice part of p-town. Nothing to worth about over there.
Old 03-17-2013, 12:44 AM   #27
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
so wats the date for this meet
Nobody has confirmed this, but it appears April 7th is the winner so far.
Old 03-17-2013, 07:30 AM   #28
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
April 7th it is then. K now that that's settled lets get a list going and who's bringing what
Old 03-17-2013, 11:52 AM   #30
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
1. The Traveler - parking inside (burgers and hot dogs with buns and condiments
2. Jobrien- parking inside sports and drinks
Old 03-17-2013, 11:56 AM   #31

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Ill try to update the list every night. What do yall wanna do? A game of football, baseball, volleyball, futball en español?
Old 03-17-2013, 02:50 PM   #34

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Ultimate Frisbee?
Oh yea I'm down for u.f.
Old 03-17-2013, 04:27 PM   #35
Thin Blue Line

Add me to the list! I'll bring ice and cups haha jk jk. I'll bring whatever we need I guess. Parking inside. And Frisbee sounds legit
Old 03-17-2013, 11:02 PM   #36
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Add Basketball and I'd go. You guys never play real ball. But I'd play almost any sport if you guys are down.
Old 03-18-2013, 05:39 AM   #37

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 03-18-2013, 01:42 PM   #38
Thin Blue Line

Looks like not too much interest

How can we whore out this thread some more?