Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

The I.e. l.a. o.c. bbq bonelli park meet and bbq

Old 03-18-2013, 06:31 PM   #41
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ hey you with the trench coat and sunglasses watcha doing over there^^^
Old 03-18-2013, 10:33 PM   #43
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
Are you fools bringing the ladies?
I told my GF I'd like her to come. She said she would feel better about going if she isn't the only girl there lol. But since this is a Sunday and she usually works Sundays I'm not positive she can make it yet.
Old 03-18-2013, 10:43 PM   #44
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Mine as well. I don't really care if she goes, she would feel the same though.
Old 03-18-2013, 10:50 PM   #45
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Ill bring mine as well as my broski
Old 03-19-2013, 01:13 PM   #47
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Put me down on the list. I could bring charcoal, water...
Old 03-19-2013, 07:42 PM   #48

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
So... who else is coming?
Old 03-19-2013, 08:38 PM   #51

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeRadd View Post
I'll come! I can bring whatever you liiiikkkeee.
just your sexy self
Old 03-19-2013, 09:00 PM   #53

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I didn't even know that smiley existed on TW. I'm there!
hey what fucks like and tiger and winks...

Old 03-19-2013, 11:22 PM   #55

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I didn't even know that smiley existed on TW. I'm there!
Watcha bringing
Old 03-19-2013, 11:23 PM   #56

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ MacReady View Post
posted that I would go...
On the list holmes
Old 03-20-2013, 10:15 AM   #59

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Mmm bacon the other meat