Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

The I.e. l.a. o.c. bbq bonelli park meet and bbq

Old 03-21-2013, 05:41 PM   #61
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 03-21-2013, 06:47 PM   #62
Breaker of Wheeling Rules #1 and #2
Mach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sathington "Alowicious Devadander Abercrombie" Willoughby (but you can call me Mud)
Mach375's Tacoma Gallery
Gonna depend on the date.
Prolly bring the fam. And, oh, I dunno......some kinda salad? Cooler full of ice and drinks? A 55-gallon drum of sailboat fuel? Bacon-wrapped brats with onions and peppers and kraut?
Oh, and parking inside for sure.
Old 03-22-2013, 07:06 AM   #63
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Its on for April 7th
Old 03-22-2013, 07:34 AM   #64
Mach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sathington "Alowicious Devadander Abercrombie" Willoughby (but you can call me Mud)
Mach375's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobrien View Post
Its on for April 7th
Hrm. Maybe not. Last weekend of the wife's Spring Break, and was considering a quick DV trip that weekend.
If I'm there, I'm there. Won't really know much before.
Old 03-22-2013, 07:38 AM   #65

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Works for me bud if you can make it cool if not see you in the next one
Old 03-23-2013, 06:59 PM   #66

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Who else is coming
Old 03-23-2013, 07:04 PM   #67
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
I may have to bail
Old 03-23-2013, 08:18 PM   #68

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Not as much interest as we thought huh?
Old 03-23-2013, 09:49 PM   #69
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah. Kinda sucks cuz I was looking forward to this too. If we could get a huge group from OC, IE, LA, SD, And SB area all in on this that would be epic. Seems like little interest though and now i can't even make it
Old 03-24-2013, 08:43 AM   #71
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
I'm still down for this.
Old 03-24-2013, 02:47 PM   #72

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
I had forgotten to put you up there Hiatt... fixed
Old 03-24-2013, 02:49 PM   #73
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
Interested but 7th not work for me.
Old 03-24-2013, 03:03 PM   #74

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Make it work for you!!! Dammit I'm really trying here people!!!!
j/k whoa what happened I passed out for a second.
Old 03-28-2013, 07:50 AM   #77

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Any other takers?
Old 03-29-2013, 07:50 AM   #78
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Engage Marketing
Engage Offroad's Tacoma Gallery
thank you for who ever sent us this link to the FB page, we unfortunately have a race the same weekend out in Ridgecrest so we cant promise anything, depending on how it goes, we might be able to get a prerunner or chase truck to the BBQ, but no matter what, enjoy the day, the people and the "Taco"mas that will be their...later guys....Engage
Old 03-29-2013, 08:32 AM   #79
Mach375's Tacoma Gallery
Say, that's not a bad idea......
Perhaps the OP could forward the info along to the other shops in the area? 4WP, Rebel, Pelfreybilt, AOE, Demello, AP, and all the rest...?...
I imagine if a few shops were to toss their hat in the ring, we'd have a major jump in attendees.
Is this cross-posted to the other Taco forums?

...or am I dreaming this bigger than is can/should/will be...??...
Old 03-29-2013, 10:23 AM   #80
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach375 View Post
Say, that's not a bad idea......
Perhaps the OP could forward the info along to the other shops in the area? 4WP, Rebel, Pelfreybilt, AOE, Demello, AP, and all the rest...?...
I imagine if a few shops were to toss their hat in the ring, we'd have a major jump in attendees.
Is this cross-posted to the other Taco forums?

...or am I dreaming this bigger than is can/should/will be...??...
I'll ask my guys here if we can bring Gabe's FJ. Other than that, it's all heavily modded rock crawler Jeep JK's here.