Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Taking kids to superstition 3/22-3/24

Old 03-18-2013, 11:50 AM   #1
mercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to behold

Navy: civil service
Name: gary
mercurymullet's Tacoma Gallery
Taking kids to superstition 3/22-3/24

Taking the kids (5 and 2) out to superstition friday afterwork and coming home sunday. I'm camping in the lot by huff rd past wheeler. Right now I'm the only one going(have a few day trip maybes). I'm going have the motorhome out there so the kids can play. If anyone wants to make a day run my son will get off his quad for a loop I'm sure. I'll have my grill and RV if people want to cook out or camp with us. I'm looking at a low key weekend so my son can get some quad and kneeboard time in. My daughter doesn't care as long as the music is loud and she has a caprisun.
Old 03-18-2013, 01:01 PM   #2
TC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercurymullet View Post
Taking the kids (5 and 2) out to superstition friday afterwork and coming home sunday. I'm camping in the lot by huff rd past wheeler. Right now I'm the only one going(have a few day trip maybes). I'm going have the motorhome out there so the kids can play. If anyone wants to make a day run my son will get off his quad for a loop I'm sure. I'll have my grill and RV if people want to cook out or camp with us. I'm looking at a low key weekend so my son can get some quad and kneeboard time in. My daughter doesn't care as long as the music is loud and she has a caprisun.
I will be at oco that weekend, but might make a run down there!
Old 03-18-2013, 02:53 PM   #3
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TC yota View Post
I will be at oco that weekend, but might make a run down there!
Thought you were going over Easter?
Old 03-18-2013, 04:03 PM   #4
TC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
Thought you were going over Easter?
oh yeah, wrong weekend!
Old 03-18-2013, 11:18 PM   #5
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Might be in for a Saturday day trip.
Old 03-19-2013, 06:21 AM   #6
mercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to behold

Cool. Doesn't really change my plans either way, Just throw a post prior to 2pm friday if you plan to come out so I can expect you.
Old 03-19-2013, 06:06 PM   #7

My buddy is bringing out his 5th scale losi. I'm parking by the quad track if anyone wants to come out and play.
Old 03-19-2013, 10:34 PM   #8
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercurymullet View Post
My buddy is bringing out his 5th scale losi. I'm parking by the quad track if anyone wants to come out and play.
I'd love too Gary but it looks like I'm getting 4 BJ's this weekend...
Old 03-20-2013, 08:32 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
I'm lucky to get one a month, good for you.
Old 03-20-2013, 08:45 AM   #10
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post