Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Who's in encinitas?

Old 03-20-2013, 03:57 PM   #1
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
Who's in encinitas?

A guy on craigslist is selling some parts I can really use. A good deal too. CAn anyone pick them up for me and store them for a bit til I can make it down there? I will paypal the money, and an extra 40 or so for your troubles. I should be heading to San Diego in April, so my junk won't be taking up your space for long. Thank you