Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

SoCal IE: Man Tries to Lure Girls into Truck With Modeling Ruse

Old 03-22-2013, 04:50 AM   #1
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
SoCal IE: Man Tries to Lure Girls into Truck With Modeling Ruse-4 dr Tacoma

I hope I don't get pulled over.

RIVERSIDE, Calif. (KTLA) — Police are
investigating a series of reports of a man
trying to coax high school age females
into his vehicle using the ruse of a
modeling job.
The incidents have occurred during
school hours near Poly High School and
Raincross High School.
Detectives say there’s been at least three
different potential victims over the last six
months.
Authorities believe that all three incidents
are connected.
“I’m very surprised that it hasn’t been
announced around here, that nothing
came home,” said concerned mother Carol
Blunden.
“Usually we get a text message or an
email… Haven’t heard a thing,” she said.
In each incident, the suspect was
reported to be driving a late model Silver
Toyota Tacoma pickup truck with four
doors and a short bed.
The suspect was described as Hispanic,
in his twenties or thirties, with dark curly
hair and brown eyes.
Anyone with information is asked to call
Det. Rita Cobb at (951) 353-7120 or Det.
Melissa Brazil at (951) 353-7121.
Old 03-22-2013, 04:55 AM   #2
Maximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: D
Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, that's really close to where I live. Luckily I'm not a little school girl
Old 03-22-2013, 09:44 AM   #3
Trusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant future

Name: Tony
Trusso24's Tacoma Gallery
Weird. Glad I drive a white 2 dr!
Old 03-22-2013, 10:29 AM   #5
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trusso24 View Post
Weird. Glad I drive a white 2 dr!
Doesn't matter. Christopher Dorner was driving a silver truck, the police shot up a blue Tacoma with asian ladies driving.
Old 03-22-2013, 10:30 AM   #6
I doughnut belong here.
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
hope nobody gets shot this time. GL