Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Needle bearing install help near temecula area

Old 03-24-2013, 11:09 AM   #1
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

deadbolt's Tacoma Gallery
Needle bearing install help near temecula area

Hey guys,

My truck has the vicious front end growl and its getting pretty bad lately. I havent been on this forum in a while and I now see that ECGS makes a tool and bearing replacement for our trucks. I am glad this problem is getting fixed. Does anyone near the temecula area have any experience with replacing their bearings. I do not have the right tools for this job, nor the experience. Any fellow tacoma owners willing to lend a hand for this type of job? Thanks in advance, and I appreciate your help.

ECGS link: http://eastcoastgearsupply.com/i-853...-and-tool.html