Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

OCOTILLO DAY RUN Saturday 3/30

Old 03-29-2013, 06:28 PM   #42
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Hope to see y'all at 9am ranger station .
Old 03-29-2013, 06:30 PM   #43
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Hey assholes. Be nice to Ernie, he's a super good dude. Wish I could join ya'll
Old 03-29-2013, 06:38 PM   #44
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavadog View Post
I'm in. I look forward to meeting everyone tomorrow.
I'll be crossing over hwy 76 and the 15 at about 7:40 if you'd like to caravan .
But you're probably going the back way to pala .
Old 03-29-2013, 06:44 PM   #45
Lavadog has a spectacular aura aboutLavadog has a spectacular aura about
Marines:
Name: Ernie
Lavadog's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds great. I will be at the Car Pool lot, if that works for you.

Thanks Tyler. Appreciate the comments.
Old 03-29-2013, 06:46 PM   #46
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavadog View Post
Sounds great. I will be at the Car Pool lot, if that works for you.

Thanks Tyler. Appreciate the comments.
Kk . I'll swing through the parking lot . At 7:40ish .
Old 03-29-2013, 06:48 PM   #47
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
Hey assholes. Be nice to Ernie, he's a super good dude. Wish I could join ya'll

WOW I even confirmed he was right about the ranger station too....FINE!
Old 03-29-2013, 07:03 PM   #48
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
WOW I even confirmed he was right about the ranger station too....FINE!
The asshole comment wasn't directly related to this run, more of a generalized statement made out of jealousy of course.
Old 03-29-2013, 07:04 PM   #49
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
Haha I can't promise anything Tyler!!! We'll miss u out there tho..

On some good news Mike and I went to tilted kilt today and it looks like the waitress will be joining us tomorrow . And me being the "nice guy" (with a GF) I offered her to ride with Mike and she seemed down for it but we will see
Old 03-29-2013, 07:15 PM   #50
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Thread should be renamed "First ever Chris-less TW Ocotillio run"
Old 03-29-2013, 07:24 PM   #51
mike89 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mikey
mike89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilManny View Post

On some good news Mike and I went to tilted kilt today and it looks like the waitress will be joining us tomorrow . And me being the "nice guy" (with a GF) I offered her to ride with Mike and she seemed down for it but we will see
U didn't offer he nothing lol.
Old 03-29-2013, 08:25 PM   #53
Socal Tacoma
boopie is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Ramon
boopie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilManny View Post

looks like we got a good group going. why wasn't there a meet at tilted kilt??
Old 03-29-2013, 09:22 PM   #55
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike89 View Post
It was a last minute thing. Why we were waitting for my viper to be installed.
Hey aren't u supposed to be on a date not TW! Hahaha not good..
Old 03-29-2013, 09:25 PM   #56
TC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be heading out there in the morning with some friends, I you see me stop by and say whats up
Old 03-29-2013, 09:52 PM   #58
socaltaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC yota View Post
I'll be heading out there in the morning with some friends, I you see me stop by and say whats up
I'm pretty sure ill know where to find you there's only a couple good jumps out there
Old 03-30-2013, 07:08 AM   #59
socaltaco

Rise and shine boys time to mob dez... leaving chula in 5 see u guys at Motoworld
Old 03-30-2013, 07:28 AM   #60
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
On the road again