Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

OCOTILLO DAY RUN Saturday 3/30

Old 03-26-2013, 02:10 PM   #1
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
OCOTILLO DAY RUN Saturday 3/30

Ok Guys, Gals and Gays of TW

I know some of us have been itching for a run so here it is! A group of us are planning on going to ocotillo wells for the day in honor of one of our very own getting a new truck! Come out for the day here is the info:

Who: all of us SoCal Tacoma drivers of TW

What: PreRunner friendly Day run out to Ocotillo Wells OHV and possibly cross over to Superstition

When: Sat 3/30
Meet: 7:30am Motoworld of el Cajon

Or

9am at Ocotillo Ranger Station

As always if you plan on going just add your name to the list

1.LilManny
2.Mike89
3.Leoffensive
4.Gregero
5.Boopie

Ps don't forget to bring a sandwich and plenty of drinks it will be a nice 80degree day
Old 03-26-2013, 02:18 PM   #2
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
oh nice Manny, are you thinking about running up in the sandstone/Fish Creek canyon area as well?
Old 03-26-2013, 02:36 PM   #3
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Not sure Erik I don't think so we'll probably not wanna go crawl anywhere we could get some body damage since it's someone's first run in their new taco. We will probably play in the park and maybe take some of the washes out towards truck haven area or pumpkin patch
Old 03-26-2013, 02:37 PM   #4
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilManny View Post
Not sure Erik I don't think so we'll probably not wanna go crawl anywhere we could get some body damage since it's someone's first run in their new taco. We will probably play in the park and maybe take some of the washes out towards truck haven area or pumpkin patch

Oh a new new truck, gotcha, ok
Old 03-26-2013, 02:58 PM   #6
socaltaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike89 View Post
Yep got my new truck. This is a test trip. Its almost the same setup as mannys truck.
There it is! I didn't wanna be the one to announce it
Old 03-26-2013, 03:16 PM   #7
Banned
Sweet! Congrats Mike!
Old 03-26-2013, 04:58 PM   #9
Socal Tacoma
boopie is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Ramon
boopie's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in
Old 03-26-2013, 05:10 PM   #10
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
yeeeeee
Old 03-26-2013, 05:26 PM   #12
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Might join yallz. Congratz mike .
Old 03-26-2013, 05:39 PM   #14
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Kind of a short notice??? I have to request Saturday's off and that's too soon. Darn it! I'll plan a meet & greet then with enough time for people to plan. Don't get me wrong. I want to go. I just can't do it that soon. Have fun guys.
Old 03-26-2013, 06:05 PM   #15
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Have fun guys, I has Jewish families so I will be busy with their Passover celebration.
Old 03-26-2013, 08:19 PM   #16
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
FU DB's

That it all
Old 03-27-2013, 03:52 AM   #18
SolCalMTB4x4 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chad
SolCalMTB4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post
Kind of a short notice??? I have to request Saturday's off and that's too soon. Darn it! I'll plan a meet & greet then with enough time for people to plan. Don't get me wrong. I want to go. I just can't do it that soon. Have fun guys.
Hey Albert we need to hit the MTB trials!!!
Old 03-27-2013, 01:52 PM   #20
Socal Tacoma
boopie is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Ramon
boopie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregero View Post
I can't WAAAAIT!!!! I want mike to pull me out in his new 4x. We'll do the p-track test as well
It was in PARK