Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

OC Mod Day

Old 03-27-2013, 02:13 PM   #1
veet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the rough

veet skeet's Tacoma Gallery
OC Mod Day

Hey guys,

Been wanting to do a mod day for a while and shoot the shit and have fun at the same time. As of now, I need help with foglight anytime mod and figuring out a way to wire my halos to the foglights so I can make them a DRL. Nothing too complicated there, just not my area of expertise.

Also wanted to just hang out and have other guys come out and do some mods on their trucks as well! Anyone interested in doing one anytime soon in the OC area?
Old 03-27-2013, 02:30 PM   #2
Rylee is on a distinguished road

Name: Rylee
Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
im down as well, I want to clean up my light wiring, and plastidip my grille. anyone else?
Old 03-27-2013, 03:18 PM   #4
Rylee is on a distinguished road

Name: Rylee
Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
after 6pm preferred for me, due to 9-6 work 6 days a week.
gotta love the bike shop.
Old 03-27-2013, 07:21 PM   #6
I owe it all to little chocolate donuts
JayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JayDirt's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ MacReady View Post
Yeah, been meaning to buy my leaf pack & do it on an install day.
I'll bring refreshments & girls willing to do have a wet tshirt contest.
I'd come over just for the T-shirt contest!
Old 03-28-2013, 10:08 AM   #12
Kevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kevoh
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
hey everyone, where did you guys want to meet up? Yeah i want to plasti dip grill emblem and maybe install an LED bar w/ roof rack. picking up supplies within the next few weeks or so.

did we have an idea on a time/date/place?
Old 03-29-2013, 10:21 PM   #15
Breaker of Wheeling Rules #1 and #2
Mach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sathington "Alowicious Devadander Abercrombie" Willoughby (but you can call me Mud)
Mach375's Tacoma Gallery
A mod day might just push me into picking up that leaf pack I've been considering......

Wiring? Kinda my specialty. In fact, I need to get off this electronic box and get back to wiring up my lights.

Sorry, space isn't much at my place. Just enough for me.
Old 03-30-2013, 12:11 AM   #16
Airdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AD3 86-89 VX-5 China Lake
Name: Tom
Airdog's Tacoma Gallery
Sure wish I was free to do this on either saturday or sunday...i'd open up my garage to you guys. I work graveyard shift both nights this week.
Though on Monday I will be installing these:

Plus my OME Dakar leafs, OME nitrochargers and extended brake lines at all 4 corners.
If you are interested in swinging by on Monday shoot me a PM.
Old 03-31-2013, 04:54 PM   #19
krans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud of

Name: Kenny
krans's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by veet skeet View Post
Traveler, still down for Sunday night? I am confirmed for that

Hell yes! -The traveler