Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Miller Jeep Trail 2013

Old 06-24-2013, 08:28 PM   #761
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
Wildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
Wildlandtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharias View Post
Hiatt's? When is it? I'm in Canada for the next 8 weeks, aside from a one week break. Feel free to break into my place and scare the lass who's staying there.
Old 06-25-2013, 08:58 AM   #764
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
Wildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharias View Post
You already bought a lock-pick set, didn't you, Juan?
you know it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
yep of course he did he is raiders fan^
Good one Ryan
Old 06-25-2013, 09:00 AM   #766
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
let me know when you are off again. We will plan a wheeling trip.
I've been wanting todo last chance canyon not sure if my truck can make it
Old 06-25-2013, 10:11 AM   #768
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
where is that?? I think i fixed my 4x4 hopefully
Out by dovesprings its a cool trail my buddy went on it last year he said theres bypasses but theres a few parts i may need help on. go on YouTube and search the vnotch.
Old 06-26-2013, 01:05 AM   #770
Busting hymens since 2014
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
I've been wanting todo last chance canyon not sure if my truck can make it
Last Chance Canyon changes every few years. During heavy rain the water washes out the canyon and a new trail must be created.

When I did it some parts were on a trail and where the trail was gone I had to just drive down the river bed. That was back in 2011.
Old 06-26-2013, 07:51 AM   #771
J4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

J4RR's Tacoma Gallery
Last chance canyon is awesome, I've done it the last 2 year's with TTORA, the trail seemed unchanged, there is a bypass around the v-notch, which the one tough optional obstacle.
Its probably way to hot out there right now though.
Old 07-05-2013, 02:26 PM   #772
MARKDESMO will become famous soon enough
Name: Mark
MARKDESMO's Tacoma Gallery
The next time you go to Miller/Jeep if you guys leave from Chuchupate Ranger Station and take Trail 118 out to Lockwood you can get some extra miles in, here's a video of the area:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIi02zoKrl8

Mark
Old 07-23-2013, 02:04 PM   #774
Busting hymens since 2014
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Bump for another trip August 10th.
Any chance of changing it to August 3?