Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Miller Jeep Trail 2013

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-01-2013, 10:01 AM   #1
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Miller Jeep Trail 2013

June 7, 2014
Start the trail at like 9 Flying J @ Frazier park
Here is the Address
42810 Frazier Mountain Park Rd, I-5 Frazier Park Exit 205, Frazier Park, CA 93243

Miller Jeep Trail
Length: 12.7 miles
Duration: 4 to 6 hours

Recommendations
4x4 Only
Lockers: make it straightforward; open diffs make it fun! Plenty of clearance needed.
-sliders for sure
-Armor
Grab your yambags and give it hell.

Things to bring
-Beer,water, and more Beer.
-Chair
-Lunch

1 Ryan (Manwithoutaplan)
2. Juan ( Wildlandtaco) Picture man / encouragement. He maybe right now (maybe)
3. HBTACO
4. Mario (mpleitez) (maybe)
5. DDD
Old 04-01-2013, 12:38 PM   #12
Sigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to behold
Name: Sigi
Sigi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
It is funny i say this line 4x4 Only and that eliminates like 3/4 of So cal
Hahaha! So true !^^^
Old 04-01-2013, 12:55 PM   #17
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
put me in as maybe need some sliders and some other armor
Old 04-01-2013, 12:58 PM   #19
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
deadhed61's Tacoma Gallery
Depends on the day but you can put me down as a maybe. I'll still have my rugged fails so that should be interesting

Products Discussed in this Thread