Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Salsa and Beer meet April 5,2013

Old 04-01-2013, 10:42 AM   #1
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Salsa and Beer meet April 5,2013

Good old fashion greet in meet

Salsa and beer

Location-
6740 White Oak Ave.
Lake Balboa, CA 91406

Time-
530-600pm

List:
Wildlandtaco
Sigi
Manwithoutaplan
Magic bean
CjimenRR (maybe)
Staticprotocol13 (maybe)

Old 04-01-2013, 10:51 AM   #3
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
I am in . this one we went to or the one in sherman oaks?
Last time we went to the one in north Hollywood this one is the original one in van nuys according to ray
Old 04-01-2013, 11:31 AM   #4
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Reseda. . .

Hands down one of the best!
Old 04-01-2013, 11:35 AM   #6
Sigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to behold
Name: Sigi
Sigi's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in
Old 04-01-2013, 11:41 AM   #7
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
Reseda. . .

Hands down one of the best!
ill being you some chips and salsa like last time haha
Old 04-01-2013, 03:27 PM   #8
John 3:16
staticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud of

Name: Bryan
staticprotocol13's Tacoma Gallery
wow... food looks delicious.
I'll try to go there this Friday, if I don't get stuck at work.
Old 04-01-2013, 05:32 PM   #10
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

cjimenRR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cjimenRR
I'm semi in, I don't get out of work till 6pm, I hate the parking place at this location, and it's gonna be packed cause its Friday night
Old 04-01-2013, 06:09 PM   #11
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjimenRR View Post
I'm semi in, I don't get out of work till 6pm, I hate the parking place at this location, and it's gonna be packed cause its Friday night
What's up man hope you can make it and yeah parking at both salsa beer suck it be cool if there was a parking near by then we could walk to the restuarant
Old 04-01-2013, 06:27 PM   #13
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
I typically park on the street south of the spot....no door dings or problems finding a spot.
That's the reason I have sliders on my truck no door dings but ill get there early and see I I can find a good spot for every one
Old 04-01-2013, 06:52 PM   #14
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
with traffic at that time, if i leave after work at 230pm id get there round 5pm......on sunday.
Old 04-01-2013, 06:54 PM   #15
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
with traffic at that time, if i leave after work at 230pm id get there round 5pm......on sunday.
Old 04-01-2013, 07:49 PM   #16
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
What's up man hope you can make it and yeah parking at both salsa beer suck it be cool if there was a parking near by then we could walk to the restuarant
I know, I'm just being a bitch. Honestly its just a hassle getting a table big enough for everyone to sit at with the Reseda location, NoHo location would be better in that aspect. I am in the mood for some carne asada so don't be surprised if you find me there pigging out
Old 04-01-2013, 08:20 PM   #17
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Okay gotcha haha last time I went had the fajitas with everything freakin bomb and then there orange salsa is really good also
Old 04-01-2013, 08:56 PM   #19
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ You can't reserve a table but just place your name down. There is a hidden parking lot in the same complex that you enter from the alley. You can enter either off vanowen or white oak. Its my hidden parking spot in which not many use it.

The next best thing is the residential street one block south of the place. You can also parking on the street of white oak.

Friday is going to be a nightmare at the Reseda location. Its far worse at the Noho spot. They play live music Friday and Saturday night well, you get the picture.

The Salsa here is amazing and I've been feasting on this place for 5 years now.
Old 04-01-2013, 10:08 PM   #20
Be Good or Be Good At It

Ray is right. Anybody up for doing this thursday evening instead, lot less people yet same great food