Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

SOCAL TRAIL RUN

Old 04-05-2013, 06:20 PM   #22
Kevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kevoh
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
****PLEASE DO NOT GET OFF OF TOPIC - THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR THE VOTE MEET FOR THE 4th of MAY ****

Thank you in advance.
Old 04-05-2013, 06:32 PM   #23
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
Wash run to laughlin, nv
Old 04-05-2013, 10:55 PM   #25
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
spencer, bad ass picture! can i get by with my 1 wheel spin truck ryan? it has sliders and some sweet stickers. whos going to the DMZ meet on the 20th?
Old 04-05-2013, 11:46 PM   #26
Future President
Spencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIGGLEBITTIES
Spencer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
spencer, bad ass picture! can i get by with my 1 wheel spin truck ryan? it has sliders and some sweet stickers. whos going to the DMZ meet on the 20th?
Oh yeah man I'm bone stock & I ran all over this place. It's pretty flat with some stuff to crawl on if you want
But the best part is old man bickel's camp & the giant abandoned borax mines! Bring headlamps & flashlights & kids & beer. My dad took me when I was real little & I just went back a month or two ago.

I forgot what it's called I'll remember the name soon.
Old 04-06-2013, 09:54 AM   #30
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
As much fun as Red Rock and Borax are...it's just too far.
stop buying zombie stickers and maybe youll have some $$

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach375 View Post
Quitcherbitchin.
exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
While its a valid point, maybe you coulda gotten a Prius. I hear those bastards get 40 mpg! :P
hear hear
Old 04-06-2013, 12:13 PM   #31
Future President
Spencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Spencer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
stop buying zombie stickers and maybe youll have some $$

exactly

hear hear
Better idea!
Traveller, give me some of those badass bed side decals and I'll tow you up there. No spent gas for you and we're all happy.
Old 04-06-2013, 12:14 PM   #32
cbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to all

Name: sebastian
cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=magikbean562;6703849]stop buying zombie stickers and maybe youll have some $$

Hahahahahahahah oh man that was funny,,, I'm down for that place I've never been
Old 04-06-2013, 12:44 PM   #34
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Borax definitely looks interesting! I hope my truck is finished soon...
Old 04-06-2013, 04:21 PM   #35
Kevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
Everyone seems to be leaning towards Borax? I will look into this more.
Old 04-06-2013, 04:26 PM   #36
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
where is Borax? never heard of it
Old 04-06-2013, 04:30 PM   #37
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stmpjmpr View Post
where is Borax? never heard of it
This is what i got from google:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boron,_California
Old 04-07-2013, 03:47 AM   #38
Future President

Spencer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevoh View Post
This is what i got from google:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boron,_California
http://youtu.be/kxRX6LXDpWs

NO NONONONO
I made that mistake once.

It's off the 14 just north of red rock canyon state park. You'll pass through the canyon & when you see two billboards on the right and an old rusty thing off to the left,
Stop and turn right down the dirt road.

It's old man Schmidt's place
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burro_Schmidt_Tunnel

If you can find this spot on your map where the three red pins are, you'll find it.
SOCAL TRAIL RUN-imageuploadedbytapatalk1365331398.476221.jpg

I'm kinda mad I forgot the name of these mines but they're right by old man Schmidt's tunnels and gold mine and camp.

Take the kids & everyone & go to his camp, then go out to the borax mines with headlamps and see the MASSIVE borax mines. My dad took me when I was little & I met shmidt. He was an old hermit that moved out there to mine gold before the Great Depression & got a Medal of Honor in WW2 if I'm not mistaken.

Really cool place.
But
If this is may 4, I'm either gonna have to just give you directions here or by phone
Or get out there suuperr early & leave by 3 pm - I gotta be back in town by 6 :/
Old 04-07-2013, 10:35 AM   #39
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
I'd go to Cleghorn or Red Rock Cyn.

I've been to both before. Red Rock has a lot more options to explore (last chance canyon, jawbone, Schmidt tunnel, mines, dove springs canyon...)
Old 04-07-2013, 10:41 AM   #40
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
You'll all be happy to know, my truck body is decal free as of yesterday.

Monday, the Rebel Off Road full body decals go on.
Are they going to pay your truck and ins notes for that ?