Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

SOCAL TRAIL RUN

Old 04-04-2013, 01:03 PM   #1
Kevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kevoh
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
SOCAL TRAIL RUN

I thought id start a thread for a future run. Please post any ideas for some trails. We can start a vote poll.

DATE: SATURDAY May 4th, 2013

Post details and suggestions - ALL Southern California offroaders welcome. The more, the merrier.

Suggestive PRE-VOTING ENDS 04/11/2013 - At that time a REAL POLL will be added with the Final Destination Announced on the 18th of April (04/18/2013)

***OUR RIDE DATE WILL BE 05/04/2013 - PLANNING AHEAD! Lets get some destinations down!***

RUN SUGGESTIONS (Last updated 04/05/13):
1.) Cleghorn
2.) Mojave
3.) Wash Run to Laughlin, NV
4.) Borax Mines, Red Canyon State Park
5.)
6.)

Thank you!
Old 04-04-2013, 03:06 PM   #3
Kevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
Open to anything.
Old 04-04-2013, 03:40 PM   #5
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Allpro is hosting a off road event april 20th fyi.
I won't be driving this day
Old 04-04-2013, 10:48 PM   #8
R o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
R o C C o 5 7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Ha

Let's do dissss....
Old 04-05-2013, 09:46 AM   #9
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down, I've never been to either so I'll let you guys decide
Old 04-05-2013, 10:46 AM   #11
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i would suggest a meet i am doing in may of 18 but most of you are not 4x4.

Yeah sorry man, BUT! - you are more than welcome to join us on the 4th. Let me know if you have any suggestions and ill update it in the initial post.

thank you!
Old 04-05-2013, 12:16 PM   #13
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airdog View Post
I'm in for anything 2wd noob friendly!
Old 04-05-2013, 02:11 PM   #14
mercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to behold

Navy: civil service
Name: gary
mercurymullet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i would suggest a meet i am doing in may of 18 but most of you are not 4x4.
What is the 18th, thats my B-day.
Old 04-05-2013, 02:19 PM   #16
mercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to behold

4x4-check,
LOCKERS-checkish (LS both ends),
CLEARANCE-not really,
ARMOR-fail.
Thanks for the link though
Old 04-05-2013, 02:23 PM   #18

Fiberglass hangs down, not the body. I sit LOOOWWWW.
Old 04-05-2013, 02:29 PM   #20

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...1-13-a-37.html

I'm the suv if you didn't figure that out. LOL