Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Where to get sliders welded near DTLA?

Old 04-04-2013, 08:46 PM   #1
bruintaco is on a distinguished road
Army:
bruintaco's Tacoma Gallery
Where to get sliders welded near DTLA?

Just looking for some recommendations and prices on where to get my BAMF sliders installed/welded near DTLA. I'm searching for shops who've done it before since I have no idea what it's supposed to look like installed correctly.

I tried a search, but didn't come up with anything, so any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Old 04-04-2013, 09:29 PM   #2
silver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
silver taco's Tacoma Gallery
I would contact Bobber Bill, he does great work, and has great prices.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...brication.html
He's the closest I've found to dtla and couldn't be happier.