Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

CB help- Borrow your swr meter?

Old 04-05-2013, 08:00 PM   #1
Future President
Spencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIGGLEBITTIES
Spencer's Tacoma Gallery
CB help- Borrow your swr meter?

So I got my first cb radio ever & had no clue you had to tune these things all in with an SWR meter
Which of course is the one tool I'm lacking.

Anyone In socal near upland Rancho or chino areas that can help me tune this thing in?
Ill bring beer.

Cheers
-Spencer
Old 04-05-2013, 09:51 PM   #2
Kevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kevoh
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
So I got my first cb radio ever & had no clue you had to tune these things all in with an SWR meter
Which of course is the one tool I'm lacking.

Anyone In socal near upland Rancho or chino areas that can help me tune this thing in?
Ill bring beer.

Cheers
-Spencer

Come to the meet on Sunday;

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...-meet-bbq.html

alot of people will be there with the knowledge. ask in post first. ttyl and good luck!