Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Official Mojave run May 3, 4 & 5

Old 04-26-2013, 03:16 PM   #241
NoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
NoSoup4You's Tacoma Gallery
looks like RJ is gonna co-dawg with me, will post up if anything changes and someone is looking for a spot
Old 04-26-2013, 03:37 PM   #242
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSoup4You View Post
looks like RJ is gonna co-dawg with me, will post up if anything changes and someone is looking for a spot
Why isn't he driving? His truck is fixed right?
Old 04-26-2013, 03:42 PM   #244
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
Why isn't he driving? His truck is fixed right?
He hasn't broke in his diff. yet but I say hes going to change his mind and drive his truck.
Old 04-26-2013, 03:45 PM   #246
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregero View Post
cuz he's a bitch!
lol
Old 04-26-2013, 04:15 PM   #247
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
He hasn't broke in his diff. yet but I say hes going to change his mind and drive his truck.
He only needs to break it in for 500 miles right? Not that hard to rack up.
Old 04-26-2013, 04:21 PM   #248
NoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
He only needs to break it in for 500 miles right? Not that hard to rack up.
Break in is done I think. Pretty sure it was the funds for the repair that stopped him from taking his truck.
Old 04-26-2013, 04:56 PM   #249
silver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
silver taco's Tacoma Gallery
Speaking of breaking in your diff, what did you do to break your front diff in Dave? I have no miles with the front yet. I'm just planning on cycling from 4wd to 2wd in like 30 minute intervals.
Old 04-26-2013, 09:44 PM   #250

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver taco View Post
Speaking of breaking in your diff, what did you do to break your front diff in Dave? I have no miles with the front yet. I'm just planning on cycling from 4wd to 2wd in like 30 minute intervals.
I was told to take it easy for 100 miles or so, but that a break in wasn't as crucial as the rear. I'm not sure how true that is, but I didn't do anything crazy or drop it into 4Lo for a while, maybe 300 miles or so.

I would say 30 minute cycles will be good as long as we are on generally "easy" terrain. Maybe a longer break in 2wd if we are hauling for a while to ensure a cool down.
Old 04-29-2013, 08:58 AM   #251
Rompin Around

Bump it up! Getting close!
Old 04-29-2013, 12:38 PM   #252
J4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

J4RR's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Johnnie, go ahead and take me off the list. I have funeral services for a friend Friday afternoon and other related business to that to attend to this weekend. I'll just have to wait for a Mojave run in the fall.
Old 04-29-2013, 12:42 PM   #253
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by J4RR View Post
Hey Johnnie, go ahead and take me off the list. I have funeral services for a friend Friday afternoon and other related business to that to attend to this weekend. I'll just have to wait for a Mojave run in the fall.
Sorry to hear that Jose. See you in the fall or Big Bear.
Old 04-29-2013, 01:11 PM   #254
silver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
silver taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by J4RR View Post
Sorry to hear, man.
Old 04-29-2013, 02:23 PM   #255
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I think we should make a Roll call and see who's still going.

I'm going.

Johnny I think we will meet up with you guys on Sat morning at the camp site which ever you guys are at.
Old 04-29-2013, 02:29 PM   #256

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FixedTRD View Post
I think we should make a Roll call and see who's still going.

I'm going.

Johnny I think we will meet up with you guys on Sat morning at the camp site which ever you guys are at.
The roll call is already happening. Unfortunately some guys have to back out and I've been updating the list. We're at 11 trucks right now. From who I've talked to outside of this forum, the guys currently on the list are still going.
Old 04-29-2013, 02:31 PM   #257

Sweet ok see you guys this weekend.
Old 04-29-2013, 02:42 PM   #258

No more Greg? sup with that!
Old 04-29-2013, 02:45 PM   #259

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSoup4You View Post
No more Greg? sup with that!
He had to back out due to unforseen circumstances.

Will-

I'll try my best to text you or call you when we get to camp. If my phone doesn't work I'll use someone elses phone to text you. If you don't hear from me at all you can safely assume we're at Beal Mtn.
Old 04-29-2013, 02:49 PM   #260

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
He had to back out due to unforseen circumstances.
bummers.

is James still planning on coming?