Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Official Mojave run May 3, 4 & 5

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-08-2013, 04:35 PM   #21
SoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
SoCalRoadie's Tacoma Gallery
Lol there was no nakedness with HB.

I did buckle him into the passenger seat of my truck to get him to sleep though.
Old 04-08-2013, 04:36 PM   #22
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
HAHAHAHAHA
Old 04-08-2013, 04:38 PM   #23
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalRoadie View Post
Lol there was no nakedness with HB.

I did buckle him into the passenger seat of my truck to get him to sleep though.
lol
Old 04-08-2013, 04:47 PM   #24
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
jim, make sure he brings his crocodile dundee knife too. that knife made him legit when i first met him. he was ready incase we ran into any crocs in the Mojave.
Old 04-08-2013, 04:54 PM   #25
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
jim, make sure he brings his crocodile dundee knife too. that knife made him legit when i first met him. he was ready incase we ran into any crocs in the Mojave.
Man HB fed everyone. He was prep he had all camping gear, water heater, coffee maker ect. The real deal.
Old 04-08-2013, 04:55 PM   #26
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by FixedTRD View Post
Man HB fed everyone. He was prep he had all camping gear, water heater, coffee maker ect. The real deal.
He cooked 30 brats!!
Old 04-08-2013, 05:53 PM   #28
SoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
SoCalRoadie's Tacoma Gallery
He is already talking about all the meat he wants to bring.

Ill make sure he brings his Dundee knife.
Old 04-08-2013, 08:32 PM   #29
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
this is one of the main reasons im building my truck. will it be done in a month hhhmmm.
Old 04-09-2013, 05:22 PM   #31
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbassd View Post
I'm down for this,,,, how many miles are we driving though ????
The last spring trip we clocked almost exactly 300 miles.
Old 04-09-2013, 05:25 PM   #32
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm down for this,,,, how many miles are we driving though ????
A lot! From beginning to end, probably 2 full tanks of gas from Barstow & back. We'll be driving half day Friday, all day Saturday & Sunday.
Old 04-09-2013, 05:28 PM   #33

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
One of the recent mojave trips we did was over 400 miles.
Old 04-09-2013, 05:28 PM   #34
cbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to all

Name: sebastian
cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
That's not bad at all I've Done like two 1000 mile trips in my truck,,,? I'm definately in for this johnnie you guys made it sound so sick at king of the hammers so I'm pretty down for this as long as my truck is all good,,,,
This is a pretty dumb question but how do you pronounce Mojave
Old 04-09-2013, 05:30 PM   #35
Rompin Around

Quote:
That's not bad at all I've Done like two 1000 mile trips in my truck,,,? I'm definately in for this johnnie you guys made it sound so sick at king of the hammers so I'm pretty down for this as long as my truck is all good,,,,
(pron.: /moʊˈhɑːvi/ or /məˈhɑːvi/)
Old 04-09-2013, 05:31 PM   #36
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mo-hav-eee
Old 04-09-2013, 05:31 PM   #37

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Mo-ha-vee

Christian, you sure you wanna sign up? Don't back out like everyone else does at the last minute.
Old 04-09-2013, 05:31 PM   #38

Quote:
One of the recent mojave trips we did was over 400 miles.
NICE!
Old 04-09-2013, 05:39 PM   #39
cbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to all

Name: sebastian
cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Mo-ha-vee

Christian, you sure you wanna sign up? Don't back out like everyone else does at the last minute.
My name is sebastian If you are referring to me lol,,, yea I'm down as long as I'm not having any problems with my truck before the time comes
Old 04-09-2013, 05:43 PM   #40

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My name is sebastian If you are referring to me lol,,, yea I'm down as long as I'm not having any problems with my truck before the time comes
Lol, sorry. i knew it ended with -ian. I'll hold off your name on the list till you're 100% certain you're going to make it.

As in years past, guys sign up, we wait for them to show up, waste time & never hear from them. No offense to you but that's how it usually goes around here.

Products Discussed in this Thread