Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Official Mojave run May 3, 4 & 5

Old 04-09-2013, 05:50 PM   #41
cbassd is a glorious beacon of lightcbassd is a glorious beacon of lightcbassd is a glorious beacon of lightcbassd is a glorious beacon of lightcbassd is a glorious beacon of light

Name: sebastian
cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
Lol, sorry. i knew it ended with -ian. I'll hold off your name on the list till you're 100% certain you're going to make it.

As in years past, guys sign up, we wait for them to show up, waste time & never hear from them. No offense to you but that's how it usually goes around here.
if I wouldn't go I would let you know but yea that's cool,,,and yea I know so far every meet that I have been to there is like 20 people that say they will go and only 10 show up its frustrating
Old 04-09-2013, 06:37 PM   #42
in2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4/27th FA... MLRS.... Wertheim Germany
Name: James
in2nite's Tacoma Gallery
Johnnie i need to get the GPS file from you.
Old 04-09-2013, 07:17 PM   #43
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by in2nite View Post
Johnnie i need to get the GPS file from you.
I'll work on it this week.
Old 04-09-2013, 07:48 PM   #44
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone of you guys know where I can buy some Jerry can caps?
The ones I have on the can are all warn. I want to get some new one just in case I can make it for this trip.
Old 04-09-2013, 08:08 PM   #45
in2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

in2nite's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=Johnnie;6720745]I'll work on it this week.
Cool thanx brutha.
Old 04-09-2013, 08:10 PM   #46

in2nite's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FixedTRD View Post
The ones I have on the can are all warn. I want to get some new one just in case I can make it for this trip.
If there metal, try military surplus. Not certain though.
Old 04-09-2013, 08:17 PM   #47
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
James-

Done! Want me to mail it to you, pick it up at my work in downtown or wait till we meet up and load it since it will only take one second to install?
Old 04-09-2013, 08:17 PM   #48

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FixedTRD View Post
Will, what brand are they?
Old 04-09-2013, 08:19 PM   #49

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbassd View Post
if I wouldn't go I would let you know but yea that's cool,,,and yea I know so far every meet that I have been to there is like 20 people that say they will go and only 10 show up its frustrating
You're on the list. Just let me know if you can't make it. There's no reason for me to play Mojave Nazi.
Old 04-09-2013, 10:12 PM   #50
SoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
SoCalRoadie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You're on the list. Just let me know if you can't make it. There's no reason for me to play Mojave Nazi.
Your boys would make for the most entertaining SS soldiers ever, just sayin.
Old 04-09-2013, 10:28 PM   #51

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalRoadie View Post
Your boys would make for the most entertaining SS soldiers ever, just sayin.
Jim, stop trying to turn the heat on us. HB will always be our go to guy.

BTW, what's his real name?
Old 04-10-2013, 02:10 PM   #52
NoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
NoSoup4You's Tacoma Gallery
I finally ordered some dust lights so someone can actually follow me now
Old 04-10-2013, 02:45 PM   #53
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSoup4You View Post
So I assume you'll have front LT by the trip. What about rear?
Old 04-10-2013, 02:49 PM   #54
NoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
NoSoup4You's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
So I assume you'll have front LT by the trip. What about rear?
Yeah front will be done for this trip.

Won't have time to get the rear finished by then but hopefully soon.
I figure I will just put it in 4Hi and pull myself through everything with the front while the rear is bucking like crazy
Old 04-10-2013, 02:50 PM   #55
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah front will be done for this trip.

Won't have time to get the rear finished by then but hopefully soon.
I figure I will just put it in 4Hi and pull myself through everything with the front while the rear is bucking like crazy
lol that works!
Old 04-10-2013, 03:58 PM   #56
SoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
like, Like... Where is the f'n Like button?!?
Old 04-10-2013, 04:56 PM   #59

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
I might see y'all out there . Ill be going the same weekend with friends
Do you know where you guys are camping?
Old 04-10-2013, 05:19 PM   #60

Quote:
Jim, stop trying to turn the heat on us. HB will always be our go to guy.

BTW, what's his real name?
Jeff Juse, everyone calls him Juse.

I don't know if we will be able to handle the trifecta come sundown of a drunk HB and two tired children... should be very entertaining at least.