Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Has anyone seen my old truck around?!

Old 04-09-2013, 02:26 PM   #1
eddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant future
Name: Eddie
eddieEndo's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eddieEndo
Has anyone seen my old truck around?!

I know the dealership I traded it into (buena park power toyota) sold it a couple months ago but I've yet to see it driving around town yet Just curious as to the status of my truck! I even put a tacomaworld business card in the truck for the new owner but they must've found it and taken it out before they sold it...

Old 04-09-2013, 02:28 PM   #2
eddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant future
hahaha as you guys can tell i'm still pretty damn attached to this thing
Old 04-09-2013, 03:02 PM   #3
Kevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kevoh
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
I saw it on the lot recently when I took my truck in for service. Atleast I thought I did. Like two months ago.
Old 04-09-2013, 03:32 PM   #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevoh View Post
I saw it on the lot recently when I took my truck in for service. Atleast I thought I did. Like two months ago.
haha yep!!! im curious to see who bought it
Old 06-08-2013, 12:49 PM   #5
bump
Old 06-20-2013, 08:33 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
I used to see your truck around town all the time and hadn't seen it in a while until this morning. I saw it pulling into the driveway next to my work off Batavia and Lincoln at 8:45. It still looks the same!
OMG YOU SAW IT!!!!!!! so it's pretty local huh! what city did you see it in
Old 06-20-2013, 08:36 PM   #7
mikebuyscars is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
mikebuyscars's Tacoma Gallery
a lot of times they get wholesaled out of town at dealer auctions. run a carfax if you really want to find out what city it was titled in
Old 06-28-2013, 02:43 AM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
Orange
thats awesome haha thanks