Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Memorial Weekend, Hungry Valley SVRA/Miller Jeep trail

Old 04-24-2013, 07:38 PM   #221
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Whiskey makes me
Old 04-26-2013, 02:09 PM   #224
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
The other one is the one with his nuts on your chin
Hey as long as the batting order is right, & apparently it is...my nutts are resting comfortably on a chin to be named later....
Old 04-26-2013, 03:08 PM   #225
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm, didn't think batting order mattered to switch hitters
Old 04-26-2013, 10:43 PM   #226
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Just realized that this will be a four day weekend for me
Old 04-26-2013, 11:15 PM   #227
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Old 04-26-2013, 11:16 PM   #228
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
Just realized that this will be a four day weekend for me
i just realised fuck you.
Old 04-26-2013, 11:18 PM   #229
Power Top

Don't be jealous buttercup
Old 04-27-2013, 12:40 AM   #230
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Hey !! Daddy's a pitcher, not a catcher & the only one whos queeer is the one in front....
Old 04-27-2013, 03:05 AM   #231
2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: chris
2008taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Hey !! Daddy's a pitcher, not a catcher & the only one whos queeer is the one in front....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uhzdMQivAU
Old 04-27-2013, 04:01 PM   #232
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2008taco View Post

OMG soooo damn funny! Reverse logic FTW!
Old 05-11-2013, 10:35 AM   #236
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Well SHIT.....
Not looking good for me now. Rear suspension as all torn apart. Numbers are not adding up like they should, need to back up and sort some things out. truck is drive-able but not off road ready. I have no bump stops and my current shocks are too short. Travel numbers are not right with or without shackle flipped. Im 4" from factory bump and going into neg arch. Taking measurements off some other trucks and sorting out whats going on. I should have new shocks and bumps next week but cannot build hoops and locate bumps til I get my final travel numbers dialed in. I could not be more frustrated, I ran myself out of time. There is still hope but its distant
Old 05-11-2013, 11:16 AM   #237
Power Top

You'll need longer then usual bump stops to keep from negative arch with a flip shackle..
Old 05-11-2013, 11:38 AM   #238
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Ya I figured I'd have to bump about an inch sooner but it's much more than that. Ill get back on it tomorrow, something so simple but I'm missing it, shackle angle was completely wrong when flipped so put factory hangers back on to recheck, tire is a good 4" from stuffed and away from factory bump when main leaf goes completely negative. I have pack stripped to the main and blocked to assembled height. Just got new leaf pack so was thinking length might be short somehow but measures right. Flip kit measures right as well. Was pulling like 6" of travel with flip and only like 8.5 with standard hanger, neither are good. It's something obvious that I'm missing, need to have a few beers and it will all come together.
Old 05-12-2013, 02:37 PM   #239
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Speed Freek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well SHIT.....
Not looking good for me now. Rear suspension as all torn apart. Numbers are not adding up like they should, need to back up and sort some things out. truck is drive-able but not off road ready. I have no bump stops and my current shocks are too short. Travel numbers are not right with or without shackle flipped. Im 4" from factory bump and going into neg arch. Taking measurements off some other trucks and sorting out whats going on. I should have new shocks and bumps next week but cannot build hoops and locate bumps til I get my final travel numbers dialed in. I could not be more frustrated, I ran myself out of time. There is still hope but its distant
I know a guy who is purdy good at suspension stuff...just throwing it out there. Just cut it all off and 4 link it with COs, GO!
Old 05-12-2013, 06:55 PM   #240
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Haha. You sound like Nick, between him and Alex I struggle to keep rig close to stock. Those two guys are a wealth of knowledge and are a huge help in building my rig. I try to keep things reasonable to capture a larger share of the market. If it were up to them the rear would be cantilever or links and front hi-pinion 60 up front.