Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Memorial Weekend, Hungry Valley SVRA/Miller Jeep trail

Old 04-10-2013, 08:30 PM   #21
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Never been there, watched a couple videos, looks like a fun trail

1) Socalduckslayer + Wife (Camping)
2) Mikey89 (Camping)
3) Manwithoutaplan
4) CSJumper2003 (Camping)
5) Gelo760 (Camping)
6) Deadhead61 (Camping) Not 100% yet
7) Trigo (Maybe)(Camping)
8)wildlandtaco (camping)
9)4wd

I'm in if I've got some $$ to do it..
Old 04-10-2013, 08:31 PM   #22
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
oh yea if you have toy hauler bring them. IF you have dirt bikes and quads bring them. Because Gorman is great place to ride those. THey have dirt bike tracks.
Old 04-10-2013, 08:44 PM   #23
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Ohhh now u are camping wtf.
never said I couldn't camp it's just gunna be hard to get the days off because it is Memorial Day weekend
Old 04-10-2013, 09:23 PM   #24
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Miller Jeep Trail is fun to do..its a long trail and can be challenging for beginners. I popped my cheery on this trail and fucked up my taco pretty good and it wasn't even two weeks old yet. 4wd, 33" tires, rear locker, and at least sliders are recommended for Miller Jeep.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:27 PM   #25
mike89 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mikey
mike89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
Miller Jeep Trail is fun to do..its a long trail and can be challenging for beginners. I popped my cheery on this trail and fucked up my taco pretty good and it wasn't even two weeks old yet. 4wd, 33" tires, rear locker, and at least sliders are recommended for Miller Jeep.
What if we don't have a locker.....
Old 04-10-2013, 09:39 PM   #26
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike89 View Post
What if we don't have a locker.....
You have to work harder, might need a little push here and there would be my guess
At least I think, never been but based on what I've seen it seems like a damn good challenge.
I'd say listen to the people who know it best.

Don't worry, Tom will be there to help you thru, he's going, he just doesn't know it yet
Old 04-10-2013, 09:50 PM   #27
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
deadhed61's Tacoma Gallery
this should be fun to see how my baby 31's do....
Old 04-10-2013, 09:52 PM   #29
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhed61 View Post
this should be fun to see how my baby 31's do....
That's no big, you are like a Sherman tank everywhere else. It's only an inch difference, in this case that's not a huge deal......
Old 04-10-2013, 10:08 PM   #31
jeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jeffz0rz's Tacoma Gallery
if the truck is linked by then, i might be in with the rv.
Old 04-10-2013, 10:20 PM   #32
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
deadhed61's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
That's no big, you are like a Sherman tank everywhere else. It's only an inch difference, in this case that's not a huge deal......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
You should be fine you have rear locker.
In all the vids I've seen, it seems like there is only one part that most get hung up on. But who knows, I'm sure the trail changes daily. As long as there is not a tree blown over in the middle of the trail like last time I (we) were there.
Old 04-10-2013, 10:43 PM   #33
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhed61 View Post

In all the vids I've seen, it seems like there is only one part that most get hung up on. But who knows, I'm sure the trail changes daily. As long as there is not a tree blown over in the middle of the trail like last time I (we) were there.
The beginning and end of the trail are the hardest part of miller you should be okay
Old 04-10-2013, 11:31 PM   #34
jesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to behold

Name: jesus
jesus's Tacoma Gallery
ooooooo. I hope I can make it this time...
Old 04-11-2013, 12:09 AM   #36
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
2) Mikey89 (Camping)
3) Manwithoutaplan
5) Gelo760 (Camping)
8)wildlandtaco (camping)
9)4wd
10) LilManny (camping) if I can get the 3day weekend off
Old 04-11-2013, 12:47 AM   #37
2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: chris
2008taco's Tacoma Gallery
Im in if i can get the 3 day weekend goin.

2) Mikey89 (Camping)
3) Manwithoutaplan
5) Gelo760 (Camping)
8)wildlandtaco (camping)
9)4wd
10) LilManny (camping) if I can get the 3day weekend off
11) 2008taco (camping)
Old 04-11-2013, 09:28 AM   #38
TeamBlue
alegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to alegav Send a message via Yahoo to alegav
Ya..... as fun as that looks im going to have to pass haha. You know me and my bushes let alone sharp ass rocks!!!! Although, thanks to Tyler I do have front and mid skids no sliders yet though. I watched some videos also, SHIT LOOKS CRAZY!!!!!