Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Main Divide 04/13/13

Old 04-13-2013, 08:59 AM   #21
Kevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kevoh
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
Oversnoozed I'm omw
Old 04-13-2013, 09:02 AM   #22
JMayotte is on a distinguished road

Name: Jeremy
JMayotte's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to JMayotte
Oh, shit, I snoozed too, didn't get the meeting time/place till now.
Old 04-13-2013, 10:00 AM   #23
Kevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
Edit
Old 04-13-2013, 12:47 PM   #24
I owe it all to little chocolate donuts
JayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JayDirt's Tacoma Gallery
How did I miss this? I did however, fu@k my back up last night, so this would have been a nightmare drive for me. It hurts like a mother to sit down! Hope you guys have a great time....
Old 04-13-2013, 02:50 PM   #25
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
i ended rolling through there solo.

was a blast, jumped the truck and popped my front fender flares off though! (Lol)
Old 04-13-2013, 02:57 PM   #26
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevoh View Post
Bring woman in avatar. Then come!
she kept me up all night long..over slept couldnt make it, actually didnt feel like leaving the bed. so stayed in it til noon.
Old 04-13-2013, 04:20 PM   #27
I owe it all to little chocolate donuts
JayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JayDirt's Tacoma Gallery
Wink

Quote:

was a blast, jumped the truck and popped my front fender flares off though! (Lol)
Pics or it didn't happen..haha...
Old 04-13-2013, 08:04 PM   #28
JMayotte is on a distinguished road

Name: Jeremy
JMayotte's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to JMayotte
Quote:

Dude, I went solo too. But I went in from Ortega and back down Maple Springs. No damage except my tool box slipped off the rails again.
Attached Thumbnails
Main Divide 04/13/13-2013-04-13-13.56.01.jpg   Main Divide 04/13/13-2013-04-13-14.28.24.jpg  
Old 04-13-2013, 10:04 PM   #29
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
I wnt up through silverado. Hit 4 corners and went up to Santiago peak and came down indian truck trail In corona
Old 04-14-2013, 09:43 AM   #31
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
well that was well planned meet.
Rofl