Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Main Divide 04/13/13

Old 04-11-2013, 11:16 PM   #1
Kevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kevoh
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
Main Divide 04/13/13

MEETING SPOT:

JOHNS PLACE
8400 E Chapman Ave, Orange, CA 92869

TIME: 9AM

SHOW UP AT 9AM PLEASE; leaving Meeting spot at no later than 9:30. Please be sure you pack food / water for yourself.

Thanks!
Old 04-11-2013, 11:16 PM   #2
Kevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
I plan on a full day. Packing a cooler for food and drink.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:26 AM   #3
r34p3r666 is a jewel in the roughr34p3r666 is a jewel in the roughr34p3r666 is a jewel in the rough

r34p3r666's Tacoma Gallery
Ah, dude, I'd totally be up for a Main Divide run, but I've been in Spokane, WA for the past 8 days, and not sure if I'll be in town in time. I'm in Diamond bar, and usually down for a run pretty much every weekend. I'm at my buddy's place in Mission Viejo quite a bit, just down the road from Cook's Corner, I'm in for next time, if I'm still out of town.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:34 AM   #4
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by r34p3r666 View Post
Ah, dude, I'd totally be up for a Main Divide run, but I've been in Spokane, WA for the past 8 days, and not sure if I'll be in town in time. I'm in Diamond bar, and usually down for a run pretty much every weekend. I'm at my buddy's place in Mission Viejo quite a bit, just down the road from Cook's Corner, I'm in for next time, if I'm still out of town.
Gabriel where the hell you been, dude?!?! Good to hear from you man, but damn we need to go wheeling sometime!

Kevin, if I get my U-joint fixed by Sat morning, I'm in.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:36 AM   #5
Rylee is on a distinguished road

Name: Rylee
Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
if i dont end up at the BEEHIVE this saturday, ill cruise too. test out the new bumps Matt got me a killer deal on <3
Old 04-12-2013, 12:44 AM   #6
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylee View Post
if i dont end up at the BEEHIVE this saturday, ill cruise too. test out the new bumps Matt got me a killer deal on <3
Glad I could help with those! Will get you the tracking # by tomorrow morning when Icon opens at 8. But they shipped overnight from Corona so it really can't take long for you to get them.

Wish I could help you install them, but I'm heading to Kevin's tomorrow to help him install his CB so he can have comms with us up there finally.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:49 AM   #7

Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Glad I could help with those! Will get you the tracking # by tomorrow morning when Icon opens at 8. But they shipped overnight from Corona so it really can't take long for you to get them.

Wish I could help you install them, but I'm heading to Kevin's tomorrow to help him install his CB so he can have comms with us up there finally.
its papa walkers birthday tomorow, so after the steak dinner, gonna crack a couple beers open, and throw the bumps on!
Old 04-12-2013, 01:27 AM   #8
r34p3r666 is a jewel in the roughr34p3r666 is a jewel in the roughr34p3r666 is a jewel in the rough

Yo, Matt, how do? Been busy, man! Dude, down to go wheelin whenever, as I'm still on the dole! I'll probably go to the next meet, and I'll hit you up when I'm down your way, see if you want to wheel! Might require your assistance for some CB install action pretty soon here, as well!
Old 04-12-2013, 08:01 AM   #9
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
1.) Kevoh - Going with or without you
2.) The Traveler (Contingent on fixing Ujoint)
3.) Rylee (Maybe)

Anyone else? Tomorrow morning!
Old 04-12-2013, 08:39 AM   #10
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What were you doing in spokcompton wa?
Old 04-12-2013, 10:34 AM   #11

My buddy's Dad hired me to move a bunch of stuff from Green Valley Lake, Hesperia, and Santa Clarita up here in Spokane. He flew me up to get that stuff situated up here, as well as move an office in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho to Spokane. Since uhaul biffed the shipment of the last box, I've been waiting for it to show up, and doing IT work, home improvement stuff, working on a truck and atv to kill time, just waiting for the last box to show up, so I can fly home already... Cold as balls up here, super windy, and raining on and off.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:05 PM   #13

Oh, it's beautiful up here, looks like there's many a spot for wheeling! I'm staying on the grounds of the Mt. St. Michael's Catholic church/school/nunnery, and we're right on the edge of a hill, so there's a constant, chilling wind coming up from the valley that'll cut right through my Air Force issue Nomex bomber in a split second, that's all. I've been driving a 2011 F-250 FX4 Super Duty around here, damn thing's a pretty awesome truck! I'm really digging the sunroof in a truck thing, actually!

P.S. Thanks to uhaul's screw up, I also missed a chance to go to Albequerque, for the filming of Drift 3 (part 3 of the drift motorcycle vs. drift car series, which I'm sure everyone's seen), which my buddy's riders are filming. Threadjack over, sorry, OP!
Old 04-12-2013, 12:11 PM   #14
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
subd for MAYBE
Old 04-12-2013, 12:44 PM   #15
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Threadjack over, sorry, OP!
Lol np.

If anyone else is down sign up. Ill post meeting spot shortly
Old 04-12-2013, 05:19 PM   #16
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stmpjmpr View Post
subd for MAYBE
Bring woman in avatar. Then come!
Old 04-12-2013, 07:55 PM   #17
JMayotte is on a distinguished road

Name: Jeremy
JMayotte's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to JMayotte
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevoh View Post
Lol np.

If anyone else is down sign up. Ill post meeting spot shortly
Dude, I'm down!
This will be the first opportunity I've had to meet up with the local guys.
Old 04-13-2013, 12:11 AM   #18

Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
Meeting spot?
Old 04-13-2013, 01:41 AM   #20
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
MEETING SPOT:

JOHNS PLACE PARKING LOT
8400 E Chapman Ave, Orange, CA 92869

TIME: 9AM

SHOW UP AT 9AM PLEASE; leaving Meeting spot at no later than 9:30. Please be sure you pack food / water for yourself.

Thanks!