Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

OC Meet & Ride: Santiago Peak/Santa Ana Mountains - 04/21/2013

Old 04-22-2013, 09:57 AM   #81
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm View Post
Let's change that to "will get expensive"
Agree
Old 04-22-2013, 11:36 AM   #82
Kevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kevoh
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Let's change that to "will get expensive"

this is true

atleast 3-4k last month alone.
Old 04-22-2013, 12:07 PM   #84
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airdog View Post
I look like I am hauling ass here, lol.
Old 04-22-2013, 12:18 PM   #85
Rabid Conservative
majorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike in Cali..
majorhavok's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I look like I am hauling ass here, lol.
With your setup, you could haul ass pretty much anywhere.
Old 04-22-2013, 12:21 PM   #86
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by majorhavok View Post
With your setup, you could haul ass pretty much anywhere.
Old 04-22-2013, 12:32 PM   #87
Rabid Conservative
majorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Got a link to your air down caps? I have looked around on 4x4parts but not sure which you had.
Old 04-22-2013, 03:45 PM   #88
Mall Crawler

Marines:
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Got a link to your air down caps? I have looked around on 4x4parts but not sure which you had.
They are the Staun Tire Deflators. I have the 6-30 PSI set.
Old 04-22-2013, 08:37 PM   #90
Kevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kevoh
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPTWp...ature=youtu.be

Made a video afterall.
Old 04-22-2013, 11:56 PM   #92
R o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
R o C C o 5 7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yikes, family first! Trails will still be there next time. I hope your boy is ok.
Thanks I appreciate that.He's doing much better and can't wait to hit the trails also.I'll keep my eyes peeled for the next one.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:29 AM   #93
Rabid Conservative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevoh View Post
Looks good! I see what you mean about the fender, but still cool to watch.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:57 AM   #94
BIG MoFukin SERG is on a distinguished road

Name: Serg
BIG MoFukin SERG's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for next time...Please post the link for the next run here
Old 05-08-2013, 01:52 PM   #95

Anyone have a map highlighting the trail to take? I've never hit this trail and I wanna check it out.
Old 05-09-2013, 11:18 AM   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Awesome link...thanks for your help
Old 05-09-2013, 12:27 PM   #98
J4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

J4RR's Tacoma Gallery
That site is great, I used to use it to find trails back in the day