Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

OC Meet & Ride: Santiago Peak/Santa Ana Mountains - 04/21/2013

Old 04-14-2013, 03:54 PM   #1
Kevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kevoh
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
OC Meet & Ride: Santiago Peak/Santa Ana Mountains - 04/21/2013

Hi Everyone,

This week coming up lets do a Sunday Funday on 04/21. I am hoping for this week to be a little more organized - last week fell through because of bad planning on my end. So this week lets start it off with the full details!

Details:

**Meeting Spot**

Where: JOHNS PLACE
8400 E Chapman Ave, Orange, CA 92869

When: 04/21/2013 @ 8:30AM

Come prepared. Looking to do a few of the different trails. I just did a few of the trails this last Saturday and the ones going up to the peak are VERY rocky right now.

GOING LIST:
GOING LIST:
1.) Kevoh
2.) Airdog
3.) Rakso
4.) J4RR (maybe)
3.) stmpjmpr (maybe)
4.) TheTraveler (maybe)
5.) Blueinstinct
6.) MajorHavok
7.) Jfred83 (maybe)
8.)MrGrimm
9.) Jaydirt
10.) Jaydirt's brother

Good list so far!

Google Map Image:

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=santi...&ved=0CKYBELYD

Old 04-14-2013, 06:59 PM   #3
Kevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
*updated
Old 04-14-2013, 07:03 PM   #4
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
If I get my truck work completed I m in.
Old 04-14-2013, 08:31 PM   #5
r34p3r666 is a jewel in the roughr34p3r666 is a jewel in the roughr34p3r666 is a jewel in the rough

r34p3r666's Tacoma Gallery
Dammit! That's 2 weeks in a row I'll miss out!! I'll be in Pismo that weekend, hopefully be another run the following weekend?
Old 04-15-2013, 03:01 PM   #6
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
bump! anyone else down? SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!
Old 04-15-2013, 06:42 PM   #8
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
completely contingent upon whether or not I keep procrastinating on fixing my U-joint...
get crackin brosef!

btw, how does the bumper look?

edit: 2 maybes, 2 for sures - come on more people lets make it be alot more fun.
Old 04-16-2013, 09:15 PM   #10
J4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

J4RR's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a maybe, I'll know on Saturday!
Old 04-17-2013, 07:58 AM   #11
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
Updating list
Old 04-18-2013, 09:45 AM   #12
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
Really? No other sign ups? We are going live in 3 days. Lets get this going!
Old 04-18-2013, 11:03 PM   #14
JMayotte is on a distinguished road

Name: Jeremy
JMayotte's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to JMayotte
Damn, you gotta do Sunday?? I'd have been game for Saturday, but Sunday is wife day.
Besides, I gotta get my CB install finished.
Old 04-19-2013, 02:06 PM   #15
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
We r gonna end down by the 15 fwy right?

yes drops us at the 15
Old 04-19-2013, 02:08 PM   #16
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
Please make sure you bring a CB radio if you are coming this Sunday !
Old 04-19-2013, 09:45 PM   #17
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevoh View Post
Please make sure you bring a CB radio if you are coming this Sunday !
I dont have one. does that mean I cant go? If I get my truck fixed that is.
Old 04-19-2013, 10:35 PM   #19
Rabid Conservative
majorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike in Cali..
majorhavok's Tacoma Gallery
Im in.. I dont have a cb, but ive been meaning to get one.. Ill look around tomorrow.
Old 04-19-2013, 10:50 PM   #20
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stmpjmpr View Post
I dont have one. does that mean I cant go? If I get my truck fixed that is.
I don't see why not. cb or no cb everybody can come.