Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Rebel Off Road - Parts, Installation, Builds,

Old 04-15-2013, 03:29 PM   #1
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Rebel Off Road - Parts, Installation, Builds,

Well I've been waiting on getting vendor status for 3 weeks with no response yet, so I believe this thread is in order.

Rebel's goal is to provide the off road and truck enthusiast community with the best customer service by providing honest, accurate advice and providing the best off road parts in the industry.

Owner and Rebel Leader, Bond Gilmer, has decades of off road experience overseas and in the US. He has had much exposure to the 4x4 world, being raised in South Africa and moving to Australia, and driving on every major 4x4 trail in the US from The Hammers to Moab to Florida.

We work with every major off-road brand in the industry, carrying parts for all types of Jeeps and trucks. I'm personally looking into expanding our client base to more Toyota truck owners, so being an avid member of TW, I figured this would be a good place to start.

If you guys need any parts, installations, advice, or just want to swing by the shop for a tour and to talk trucks, give me a call. We have just recently moved to a much larger shop in Laguna Hills, seconds from the 5 freeway in OC. We're here Monday through Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm. Closed on the weekends so we can go wheeling! All the products we sell are also on our vehicles, and put to the test each time we go out wheeling with them.

Please use this thread to ask us questions about products we carry, labor we can perform, or any other questions you may have for us. For quoting products, please either PM me here, or call/email me at the shop below.

In addition to helping local clients, we also ship products all over the US and Canada, and even the globe! Many online orders over $150 that ship for free!

23501 Commerce Center Dr.
Suite A
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
(800) 900-8841
matt@rebeloffroad.com
http://www.RebelOffRoad.com

Some pics and video of what we do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BnO4XulMqY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2Z7Vy9gCZs

Old 04-17-2013, 11:08 AM   #3
Rylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rylee
Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks to rebel offroad for ordering me a set of IVD hydro bumps! And thanks Matt for the killer deal!
Old 04-23-2013, 11:17 AM   #6
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks guys! Keep the questions coming...I'm going to be busy monitoring like 15 different forums, so PM'ing me is the best way to reach me, other than just calling the shop.

Also, stay tuned to our website for some upcoming changes. We are adding an entire line of Tacoma products from each every one of your favorite vendors for anything from Interior to Suspension to Armor.
Old 04-29-2013, 07:39 PM   #11
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
Get some Taco parts on the site. Ha. Looks good.
Old 04-29-2013, 07:45 PM   #12
REBELTACO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntilehman View Post
Get some Taco parts on the site. Ha. Looks good.
Working on it now!

But like I said, ANYTHING you want to order, I can get it. So just give me a call or shoot me a PM. We're your one stop shop for anything off-road related.
Old 04-29-2013, 07:47 PM   #13
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
It's not a choice of what I WANT. It's what I can get. Ha.
Old 04-29-2013, 07:47 PM   #14
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Nice thread man! Sub'd so I can maybe order something in the future!
Old 04-29-2013, 07:58 PM   #15
REBELTACO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntilehman View Post
It's not a choice of what I WANT. It's what I can get. Ha.
You can GET anything you'd like here at Rebel All you need to do is call me and I'll make it happen for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMtnTRD View Post
Nice thread man! Sub'd so I can maybe order something in the future!
Looking forward to it, Noah!
Old 04-30-2013, 12:13 PM   #16
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Price and availability on a Smitybilt XRC10 wench solenoid ?
Old 04-30-2013, 12:23 PM   #18
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
you have had good luck with that wench correct ^ ??
Yeah..untill about two months ago when I rebuilt the damn thing then all of sudden the solenoid took a big smelly dump, now it works intermittently after having to smack the solenoid box around with my breaker bar. Had it since early 2009.
Old 04-30-2013, 12:28 PM   #20
Power Top

Don't know yet