Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

SocalTacomas.com May18th Best Looking truck Meet!

Old 05-14-2013, 08:09 AM   #321
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by alegav View Post
What compressor did you go with CKMA12?
Just the freebie .
Old 05-14-2013, 08:13 AM   #322
mercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to behold

Navy: civil service
Name: gary
mercurymullet's Tacoma Gallery
Thought it was funny that you can throw a muthafucker in your post but ***** please is auto bleeped.
Old 05-14-2013, 11:18 AM   #323
Chopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Marco
Chopn8r's Tacoma Gallery
Good morning, All~

I'm excited to see my parking lot taken over by Tacomas this Saturday!!!

I mentioned this before and no one really contacted me for anything. But if there is something you know you want to buy on Saturday, call me or send me a PM. This way I will try to have it here for you on Saturday. You guys all know, if you have a Jeep, we pretty much stock it - but Tacoma, not so much. Let me know...

Also...Robby Gordon SST is happening the same day. We have a limited amount of tickets at the shop, and they will go quick. If you want me to reserve some tickets for you, let me know. They're $40 seats (Plaza Level) for a discounted price of $25.

See you all on Saturday!

-Marco
Old 05-14-2013, 12:31 PM   #324
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercurymullet View Post
Thought it was funny that you can throw a muthafucker in your post but ***** please is auto bleeped.
Sigg'd
Old 05-14-2013, 05:30 PM   #326
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Compressor is in . Rear locked tomorrow .
Old 05-14-2013, 05:42 PM   #327
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Compressor is in . Rear locked tomorrow .
I fall more in love with your truck daily.
Old 05-14-2013, 05:43 PM   #328
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special_K View Post
Rolling down with lembowski...see y'all there
Wait....what? Who?
Suhweet
Old 05-14-2013, 08:54 PM   #329
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you Marco!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopn8r View Post
Good morning, All~

I'm excited to see my parking lot taken over by Tacomas this Saturday!!!

I mentioned this before and no one really contacted me for anything. But if there is something you know you want to buy on Saturday, call me or send me a PM. This way I will try to have it here for you on Saturday. You guys all know, if you have a Jeep, we pretty much stock it - but Tacoma, not so much. Let me know...

Also...Robby Gordon SST is happening the same day. We have a limited amount of tickets at the shop, and they will go quick. If you want me to reserve some tickets for you, let me know. They're $40 seats (Plaza Level) for a discounted price of $25.

See you all on Saturday!

-Marco
Old 05-14-2013, 08:58 PM   #330
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Your a tacoma right?! Get your ass down to the meet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaskedAce View Post
is it okay for an X-runner to join in on the festivities??
Old 05-14-2013, 09:00 PM   #331
Founder Socaltacomas.com

I just picked up the 5100's for the raffle! It's gonna be bad ass peeps!
Old 05-14-2013, 09:45 PM   #335
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Andrew
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
damn this s going to be a huge turnout. A bunch of SD people who arent even a part of TW/socaltacomas will be there as well!

now prizes and such for best looking truck..ect are they going to be awarded to socaltacomas/TW peeps only? Cause like i said i know a ton of other people from other forums and clubs will be there.
Old 05-14-2013, 09:52 PM   #336
Founder Socaltacomas.com

Me and manny are hosting to spread the word that Socaltacomas.com is back, prizes will be awarded to the best Tacoma, I won't discriminate if they are from other sites more trucks the better! Your right this meet will be big, and it might be bigger then we think, but I want to get this to the point of a true truck club and it be one damn good organized club.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteupp View Post
damn this s going to be a huge turnout. A bunch of SD people who arent even a part of TW/socaltacomas will be there as well!

now prizes and such for best looking truck..ect are they going to be awarded to socaltacomas/TW peeps only? Cause like i said i know a ton of other people from other forums and clubs will be there.
Old 05-14-2013, 09:53 PM   #337
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
Still Trying to get a final head count so we know what to expect so if you know anyone that's not on this list but is planning on going please let me know or remind them to sign up here or if they're not on TW then let me know on Instagram just comment and tag @Socaltacomascom

Updated List:

1.SocalMan22-Steve
2.LilManny-Manny
3.Socalduckslayer-Tyler
4.CsJumper2003-Chris
5.Mike89-Mikey
6.Gelo760-Gabe
7.Kevoh-Kevoh
8. Jerez-Rod
9.SDSam-Sam
10.4WD-Old Man Doug
11.Rakso-Oskar
12.chilidogrc-Rodrigo
13.dad32509- Dave
14.Trigo- Rodrigo
15. Pelon-Brian
16. boopie-Ramon
17.tostidos-Chris
18.Silver Taco-Chris
19.Lavadog-Ernie
20.Kelso619- Kelso
21.nfs257-Chrissy
22.Re8elmonk0341-Rick
23.J4RR
24.jerysan
25.datsik-Anthony
26.Blueinstinct?
27.Lpheat22-Albert
28.2008taco-Chris
29.Gregero-Greg(prob wont show cause he flakes!)
30.alegav-Alex
31.SoCaltaco65
32.xgalvanxgx-Gerry
33.Leoffensive-Leo
34.4Running Daily-Connor
35.06yoda- Tanner
36.RjMacReady-RJ
37. alegav - Alex+Wife
38. AG4892-Andy
39. 2000TacomaSD - Matt H.
40. whitetoblack- Tyler
41. W8N4MUD - Albert
42. MercuryMullet- Gary-the kids
43. Toyotarunner1498- Gabe (maybe)
44. Lipson - Adam
45. SolCalMTB4x4 - Chad
46. elp303- Eric
47. imsikotic - Randy
48. Nadlin - Nadlin + gay cousin lol & 2 1st gen buddies
49. MrGrimm - Dean'o
50. TheMaskedAced
51. Lembowski - Matt
52. Special K - Eddie
53. Airdog - Tom
54. Anteupp - Andrew
Old 05-14-2013, 09:53 PM   #338
Founder Socaltacomas.com

I wish I had more raffle prizes up for grabs so that everyone has a chance to win something.
Old 05-14-2013, 10:11 PM   #339
4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Connor
4Running Daily's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SocalMan22 View Post
Me and manny are hosting to spread the word that Socaltacomas.com is back, prizes will be awarded to the best Tacoma, I
How about a prize for best 4Runner

I might have chance then
Old 05-14-2013, 10:11 PM   #340
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteupp View Post

Hey Andrew can you post some links to threads in other forums or anything so we can check it out and get a better idea of how many people will be there???