Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

SocalTacomas.com May18th Best Looking truck Meet!

Old 04-16-2013, 09:30 PM   #41
J4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

J4RR's Tacoma Gallery
What's up Steve? I think I'm down to roll down for this from the OC and maybe I'll get Brandon to go down with me like we used to for the fiesta island meets.

Oh, and maybe I can see some Rotopax's for a good deal, I think 4wp carries them.
Old 04-16-2013, 09:38 PM   #42
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
J4RR whats up man! Yeah definitely come on down man let brandon know for sure! I will pass the word to 4WP about rotopax.
Old 04-17-2013, 04:33 AM   #43
"Kill BABIES"
Re8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Bn 7th Marine Kilo Co. Weapons PLT - Infantry Mortarman
Name: m0nk
Re8elmonk0341's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
You get that U joint replaced yet ??
My U joints are new
Old 04-17-2013, 02:42 PM   #45
mike89 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mikey
mike89's Tacoma Gallery
I talked to steve yesterday. I will be throwing a full AmsOil oil change in the raffle.

Includes
-6 qts of 5w-30 Signature Series Full synthetic oil. 25,000 mile oil.
-1 AmsOil Ea oil filter rated for 15,000 miles.
-1 AmsOil sticker
Old 04-18-2013, 06:47 AM   #47
Chopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopn8r is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Marco
Chopn8r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by J4RR View Post
What's up Steve? I think I'm down to roll down for this from the OC and maybe I'll get Brandon to go down with me like we used to for the fiesta island meets.

Oh, and maybe I can see some Rotopax's for a good deal, I think 4wp carries them.
Good morning,

First let me say that we're very pleased to be able to host this meet for the club. I've met a few of you guys(& gals), but looking forward to meeting many new members!

When I sat down with Steve & Manny for the initial planning of this meet, I was very impressed with their vision. These guys are committed to making this club the best it can be, with a real focus on the members.

J4RR: We do carry Rotopax & we stock a few of their cans, but not much as far as mounting options. If you get a chance, go to their website and look at the parts they offer. Then let me know what parts you're looking to purchase, so I can try to have it at the store for you on the day of the meet. PM or cal me if you have any questions.

Thank you, guys & we'll see you soon.

-Marco
Old 04-18-2013, 03:48 PM   #50
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopn8r View Post
Good morning,

First let me say that we're very pleased to be able to host this meet for the club. I've met a few of you guys(& gals), but looking forward to meeting many new members!

When I sat down with Steve & Manny for the initial planning of this meet, I was very impressed with their vision. These guys are committed to making this club the best it can be, with a real focus on the members.

J4RR: We do carry Rotopax & we stock a few of their cans, but not much as far as mounting options. If you get a chance, go to their website and look at the parts they offer. Then let me know what parts you're looking to purchase, so I can try to have it at the store for you on the day of the meet. PM or cal me if you have any questions.

Thank you, guys & we'll see you soon.

-Marco
You da man Marco
Old 04-18-2013, 07:35 PM   #51
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Count me out...

...the door on may 18th heading to the event
Old 04-18-2013, 09:19 PM   #53
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datsik View Post
Count me out...

...the door on may 18th heading to the event
Lol
Old 04-18-2013, 10:19 PM   #54
Lpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
Lpheat22's Tacoma Gallery
Best stock class?
Old 04-19-2013, 02:52 AM   #55
2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: chris
2008taco's Tacoma Gallery
Im in. Got to add to the chris count.
Old 04-21-2013, 01:19 AM   #56
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Man Marty View Post
I am getting ready to do a mild suspension upgrade.
This is due to non-TSB springs, and the need for a little more lift.
As part of the process, I decided to replace some of the bushings with Energy Suspension poly products. I have had great success using their products on various cars & trucks. I checked their catalog,and no kit for '05-'13 Tacoma!
Bottom line, if any of you SOCAL TW 2nd gen Tacoma owners are willing to bring your truck to Energy's shop to have them measure and size various bushings, they are talking about free product.
Its a win win for all of us. Free product for the SOCAL owner's time, and a great product for the rest of us to put on our Tacomas.
Anyone willing call Energy Suspension @ 949-361-3935 & ask for Jeff.
I'd go, but I'm in PA!
Thanks
Also, could a moderator place this thread anywhere they can think of.
Anyone interested?
Old 04-21-2013, 03:59 PM   #58
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
I want recovery straps for sale! Also a trail run after would b nice!
Hmmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dad32509 View Post
I'm in. Sign me up with Doug in the no travel category
We're a lock Dave , no travel FTMFW !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevoh View Post
Trail run afterwards would be awesome man.
Has there been any discussion of this ??...
Old 04-22-2013, 12:35 AM   #59
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
This is from the last Socal meet I went to (pretty sure it was the last one in '12 )

I know this out of focus gentleman.....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Derek

An out of focus Lembowski on the right..haha sorry buddy..

Therer ya go man, the sausage king !!

Steve's (Bajamoon) Badass Camaro.... I love this car..

Anyway that was the last one i remember & just found these pics