Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

SocalTacomas.com May18th Best Looking truck Meet!

Old 07-11-2013, 09:11 PM   #581
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
got my stuff yesterday. i liked the extra pic of manny in a thong you guys included.
Steve kept saying he wanted to add a little spice to SCT. He really took it there. Did you get the naughty nurse pose or the american eagle?
Old 07-11-2013, 09:14 PM   #582
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
Steve kept saying he wanted to add a little spice to SCT. He really took it there. Did you get the naughty nurse pose or the american eagle?

Im really afraid to ask....
Old 07-11-2013, 09:23 PM   #583
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
Im really afraid to ask....
We were going to ask you to be Mr June in the 2014 calendar...
Old 07-11-2013, 10:29 PM   #584
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Very good to hear!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavadog View Post
Steve,
Received my T-Shirt and Decal today. Thanks a lot for doing all this!!!!
Old 07-11-2013, 10:32 PM   #585
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Funny part is Manny actually got a thong ordered the socaltacomas is going down the trunk of his banana hammock.
Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
got my stuff yesterday. i liked the extra pic of manny in a thong you guys included.
Old 08-01-2013, 11:39 PM   #586
Founder Socaltacomas.com

Adam Lipson please PM me. I sent out your shirt with the address given to me and its coming back to me with the incorrect address. So please contact me asap so i can send you this. If anyone knows adam tell him to contact me please.
Old 08-01-2013, 11:43 PM   #587
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i got the sprawled one on the bear skin rug
Old 08-02-2013, 04:37 PM   #588
Founder Socaltacomas.com

Lol Manny will be wearing his new Socaltacomas thong at the night run! Good luck to you guys he said something about a dancing snake coming out to party, so if you here party boy theme (jackass) run!!!!
Old 08-13-2013, 06:42 PM   #589
Founder Socaltacomas.com

I have created a section on socaltacomas.com to purchase items we are selling, shirts, hats, stickers and who knows maybe thongs lol but you can now buy directly online Thanks everyone!!
Old 08-13-2013, 06:45 PM   #590
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
We were going to ask you to be Mr June in the 2014 calendar...

Completely missed that...Damn it!