Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

San Diego meet and greet-BBQ-Kegger- and ???? may 4th

Old 04-18-2013, 10:02 PM   #1
jeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jeffz0rz's Tacoma Gallery
San Diego meet and greet-BBQ-Kegger- and ???? may 4th

since the truck is off her feet for a few months and will be missing out on the desert and get togethers, i figured id make an attempt to bring the get together to me. i have a few acres in the old back yard here in east san diego (rancho san diego) that has plenty of room for a few dozen trucks. would be nice to set up a potpourri of sorts as far as food and beverages go. a sort of "everybody freakin bring something!" type of gathering.

i have a gas grill, and a place for a fire. ill be supplying a keg of ??? and a grill. plenty of room for other grills, chairs, friends and fun. no bathrooms available, so pick a bush (might be a few bazillion on the few dozen acres out here) and for those who want to party a little harder, throwing up a tent is encouraged. plenty of room. no reason to drive.

When - saturday, may, 4th 2013

Time - 3:?? pm - ?:?? am/pm

Where - 2383 Willow Glen Drive, El Cajon, CA
Old 04-18-2013, 10:05 PM   #2
except for God, I answer to no one
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
shoot man, i could supply a keg of question marks.
get some real booze.
Old 04-18-2013, 10:08 PM   #3
jeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

couldnt find the skull and cross bones imotocon.
Old 04-18-2013, 10:10 PM   #5
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good.
Not too far from Pankake Rock, might need to hit that on the way it. Rumor has it that's it's open again.
Old 04-19-2013, 05:49 AM   #8
mercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to behold

Navy: civil service
Name: gary
mercurymullet's Tacoma Gallery
My buddy is a drummer and said he jams with a few guys that would come over if you want a live band.
Old 04-19-2013, 05:50 AM   #9
mercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to behold

P.S. I'm down and will bring the single wide over.
Old 04-19-2013, 07:14 AM   #10
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
Sounds good.
Not too far from Pankake Rock, might need to hit that on the way it. Rumor has it that's it's open again.
Yes should be. Doug and I drove by it a month or 2 ago. Eeeeets ohpen
Old 04-19-2013, 08:00 AM   #11

Nice. Little detour, then onto food, fire, and refreshments.
Old 04-19-2013, 08:05 AM   #12
TeamBlue
alegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to alegav Send a message via Yahoo to alegav
Damn it!!!! I wont be able to make it, be in Vegas for the weekend. Have fun and be safe!
Old 04-19-2013, 08:06 AM   #13
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by alegav View Post
Damn it!!!! I wont be able to make it, be in Vegas for the weekend. Have fun and be safe!
Lol too many bushes anyways
Old 04-19-2013, 08:07 AM   #14
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Just for the record..I don't think I'll be making this..my sister in law and her cop boyfriend are coming in to town and we're going somewhere that night(wife made plans)...rodeo I think....
Totally wish I could be there ...
...however, Friday I'm taking them on a trail run...so if anyone cares to join me...will probably be leaving around 9-10 and go hit up pine valley or something.
Old 04-19-2013, 08:19 AM   #15

Saw a you tube of pancake rock with a K5 in it. Might see if the 4wd in the merc works if you guys go.
Old 04-19-2013, 08:23 AM   #16

Dooo iiiiiit
Old 04-19-2013, 10:03 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercurymullet View Post
Saw a you tube of pancake rock with a K5 in it. Might see if the 4wd in the merc works if you guys go.
Bad ass I wanna ride if shotgun won't be taken
Old 04-19-2013, 10:49 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoffensive View Post
Bad ass I wanna ride if shotgun won't be taken
Might make this my b-day party. FUKIT
Old 04-19-2013, 11:33 AM   #19

Doooo iiiiiiiit.
Old 04-19-2013, 08:35 PM   #20
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
I shenanigans! Me likey!