Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Would you Group BUy 2 SAve MOney?

View Poll Results: Would you Group BUy 2 SAve MOney?
HelzYes. Im a Penny Pincher. 10 83.33%
No. I want to haggle. 2 16.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-17-2009, 07:52 PM   #1
Eat My Dirt
Siafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the rough

Siafu's Tacoma Gallery
Would you Group BUy 2 SAve MOney?

if it saved you money would you do a group buy when buying your truck?
i work at a dealership and i am thinking of asking the owner to heavily discount some cars that we need to sell. I have heard of group buys on smaller stuff....
Old 02-17-2009, 09:04 PM   #2
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
A group buy on parts, maybey but I would say no on a group buy for vehicles.
Old 02-17-2009, 11:13 PM   #3
Eat My Dirt
Siafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the rough

Siafu's Tacoma Gallery
Just curious why?
Old 02-17-2009, 11:18 PM   #4
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
That would be a new twist on the GB
Old 02-17-2009, 11:35 PM   #5
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
i sad yes but i shoulda said no.
you should really just try to find a company like "napa" or something and get them to buy a few new cars for deliveries n such. most folk don't understand group buys
send some emails make some calls, once you have found a buyer, then you should talk to the manager, then he is impressed with the hard work and it'll come back to you
you get what you give in life hard work pays off
Old 02-18-2009, 12:13 AM   #6
Eat My Dirt

Siafu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
i sad yes but i shoulda said no.
you should really just try to find a company like "napa" or something and get them to buy a few new cars for deliveries n such. most folk don't understand group buys
send some emails make some calls, once you have found a buyer, then you should talk to the manager, then he is impressed with the hard work and it'll come back to you
you get what you give in life hard work pays off
I'm not talking one car. I sold 25 myself last month. 5 tacos woooohooo. But I'm talking like 25 cars at once and each one a 1000 below dealer invoice. I can selll on my own no prob. I want to get some feedback on maybe getting enough deals together that I sell 25 at once not 25 a month. I do that and I'm not the best I'm an effin rockstar. Just wanted some input from you guys and gals on if you would do it or not.
Most group buys you save maybe what $50. I'm talkin alot more.
Old 02-18-2009, 12:16 AM   #7
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
This is a cool concept IMO but I think with the economy the way it is that most people aren't thinking about buying a new vehicle right now.
Old 02-18-2009, 09:12 AM   #9
Eat My Dirt

Siafu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme450 View Post
This is a cool concept IMO but I think with the economy the way it is that most people aren't thinking about buying a new vehicle right now.
you would be suprised how many people are out buying vehicles right now. we always get a boost when people get there tax returns.