Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Test Session 4-27-13

Old 05-01-2013, 08:58 AM   #21
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Engage Marketing
Engage Offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Nice ! as usual you guys are the shit man !!
thanx man....so whats up old man....when you gonna come out to a race with us?....what do we need to get you a permission slip
Old 05-01-2013, 09:17 AM   #22
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Engage Offroad View Post
thanx man....so whats up old man....when you gonna come out to a race with us?....what do we need to get you a permission slip

HA! I'll just make a break for it from the home , AARP won't know I'm missing for at least a day...

I'm hoping to head up there with Greg sometime this season, is he still doing pits for ya ? If not I'll fly solo..

When is there going to be a race for old farts ?? Like a Grayhair Grandprix or something...
Old 05-01-2013, 09:52 AM   #23
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Engage Marketing
Engage Offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
HA! I'll just make a break for it from the home , AARP won't know I'm missing for at least a day...

I'm hoping to head up there with Greg sometime this season, is he still doing pits for ya ? If not I'll fly solo..

When is there going to be a race for old farts ?? Like a Grayhair Grandprix or something...
HA HA....ohh great ur gonna have to wear a brunett wig for greg...he likes brunets...ha ha...ill ask MORE if they have a senior discount...ha ha