Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Test Session 4-27-13

Old 04-25-2013, 10:39 AM   #1
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Engage Marketing
Engage Offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Test Session 4-27-13

This coming Saturday we will be testing out the New Engage GenII Tacoma 4 Link Kit out in Barstow off Outlet Center Drive, if anyone wants to join us for a day of tunning and testing come on out....we will have the tunning tools with us and parts.....we will be in barstow Main by 8am saturday morning April 27th 2013....

Old 04-25-2013, 10:57 AM   #3
vitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

vitang's Tacoma Gallery
Take lots of photos and videos, I would like to know how this baby handles.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:58 AM   #4
Geem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant future

Name: Brandon
Geem750's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
subbed for pics and updates!
Old 04-25-2013, 01:01 PM   #5
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitang View Post
Take lots of photos and videos, I would like to know how this baby handles.
HA HA...will do...we will make you wish you were back in the states....ha ha...Have fun on your trip man....we will entice you with pics and vid's or your truck kicking some ass to make you want to come back home
Old 04-25-2013, 02:29 PM   #6
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Engage Offroad View Post
HA HA...will do...we will make you wish you were back in the states....ha ha...Have fun on your trip man....we will entice you with pics and vid's or your truck kicking some ass to make you want to come back home

Hey !! The way I understood it I was supposed to be driving in Vi's absense... what happened to that plan !!??.....
Old 04-25-2013, 08:14 PM   #7
Bandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Bandwagon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Hey !! The way I understood it I was supposed to be driving in Vi's absense... what happened to that plan !!??.....
I remember seeing that too...
Old 04-25-2013, 08:19 PM   #8
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandwagon View Post
I remember seeing that too...

& haas is like "sure thing oldman."

(I'd love to drive one of their trucks for a couple hours before my time expires haha )
Old 04-26-2013, 09:17 AM   #9
Engage Off Road
DEZERTDUCK is on a distinguished road

Name: Hass
DEZERTDUCK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
HA HA...when did i say that?...you can drive Chase1 i hate towing...rather be in the passenger sea watching a movie...ha ha....come up and we can give you a ride in the Pre-Runner....just dont forget your blond wig...HA HA
Old 04-26-2013, 09:59 AM   #10
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEZERTDUCK View Post
HA HA...when did i say that?...you can drive Chase1 i hate towing...rather be in the passenger sea watching a movie...ha ha....come up and we can give you a ride in the Pre-Runner....just dont forget your blond wig...HA HA

Only for you sweet cheeks !!....
Old 04-26-2013, 08:16 PM   #11
AWESOME MEMBER
Conman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
Conman117's Tacoma Gallery
Crap, this would be nice but I'm getting my shocks valved at 10:00 AM.
Oh well
Old 04-27-2013, 10:50 PM   #12
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Saw you guys on the 15 fwy at foothill.
Old 04-29-2013, 09:16 AM   #13
Dezert Lovers Unite

testing went great, every tune the truck got faster and faster, cant wait to hand the keys over to Vi and see his expression on his face when he drive is.....here a little video jerry got since mohawk could not make it...really doesnt do it justice but it shows how smooth the truck runs...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZoCN...ature=youtu.be
Old 04-29-2013, 07:24 PM   #15
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
testing went great, every tune the truck got faster and faster, cant wait to hand the keys over to Vi and see his expression on his face when he drive is.....here a little video jerry got since mohawk could not make it...really doesnt do it justice but it shows how smooth the truck runs...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZoCN...ature=youtu.be

I'm gonna say... about 60 mph & the body looked to remain very level while the susp. sucked it up very well...
Old 04-30-2013, 10:30 AM   #17
Dezert Lovers Unite

Quote:
I'm gonna say... about 60 mph & the body looked to remain very level while the susp. sucked it up very well...

truck did great, cant wait to take it out again with Vi and see how he likes it
Old 04-30-2013, 01:24 PM   #18
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
truck did great, cant wait to take it out again with Vi and see how he likes it
Sheeiiitt, if he doesn't I know someone who will....

Hass, I hear you guys took care of my Canadian friend yesterday with some springs & shackles, checked it out a little while ago, very nice, now he has some travel, he was on the bumps the other day & i told him "I'm no expert but that don't look right."...
Old 04-30-2013, 02:53 PM   #19
Engage Off Road
DEZERTDUCK is on a distinguished road

Name: Hass
DEZERTDUCK's Tacoma Gallery
if your refering to "conman117", actually deaver did the right thing and helped him out, he was thinking about going to our 50T-Pack if they gave his the shaft, but good thing that did not happen, i think we just helped him out with tire straps and a flag....he was pretty taken care of by the time he came to our shop, im glad everything worked out for him....he seems like a nice guys...but if he ever needs any help, myself or any of my guys will gladly help him out
Old 04-30-2013, 03:33 PM   #20
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEZERTDUCK View Post
if your refering to "conman117", actually deaver did the right thing and helped him out, he was thinking about going to our 50T-Pack if they gave his the shaft, but good thing that did not happen, i think we just helped him out with tire straps and a flag....he was pretty taken care of by the time he came to our shop, im glad everything worked out for him....he seems like a nice guys...but if he ever needs any help, myself or any of my guys will gladly help him out
Nice ! as usual you guys are the shit man !!