Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Riverside/Rancho Cucamonga residents?

Old 05-05-2013, 08:35 PM   #1
Styx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Ship Serviceman 3rd Class
Name: Terrance
Styx586's Tacoma Gallery
Riverside/Rancho Cucamonga residents?

So i'm moving up there later this year and I don't really know the area... I was hoping some of you guys who live there or have lived there can give me some suggestions, nice places to live? Areas to avoid? I'll be heading up to check out the area in a couple weeks... any suggestions?
Old 05-05-2013, 08:52 PM   #2
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Overall 99% of Rancho is nice, especially north/east. nice town, plenty of shopping centers.
Old 05-05-2013, 08:57 PM   #3
christian525 is on a distinguished road

Name: christian
christian525's Tacoma Gallery
well i live in corona off the 15 and there are some bad areas but not a specific area that is all bad. My advice would be to drive around and look at the different neighborhoods and welcome to the area! i would be more than glad to show you around the area and show you good plades to eat/drink
Old 05-05-2013, 09:17 PM   #4
Styx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Styx586's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the replys guys... I may have to hit u up bro when i head up that way
Old 05-05-2013, 09:40 PM   #5
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
I'd stay out of Riverside.

You can get some nice property in Norco, but it's either going to be horse property with a huge lot, or moving closer to Mira Loma and Jurupa, it's going to be a bit "out of the way", which in this area means meth lab central.

Rancho is nice. The newer parts of Fontana are nice, but be aware, anything near I-15 gets absolutely SLAMMED with high winds when the Santa Ana conditions come up. There's a reason those areas near I-15 and Sierra were not developed until recent years during the last housing boom.

South of Ontario... not sure if it's Norco/Corona, or Chino... there are some nice new developments off of Archibald.

Apartments/condos? Sadly, not many in decent areas outside of Rancho.
Avoid Upland, Pomona, and Ontario north of the 60.
Claremont is really nice, but it is also Los Angeles county so taxes are a bit higher.
Old 05-05-2013, 11:01 PM   #6
I <3 Pink Tacos
JawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to behold

Name: John
JawKnee's Tacoma Gallery
What is your budget and what are you looking for (house, condo, apartment)? I grew up in Chino/Chino Hills and have also lived in Rancho, Upland, Ontario and now own a house in Riverside.
Old 05-06-2013, 12:46 PM   #7

Styx586's Tacoma Gallery
Well considering I'll only be there for about a year and a half (going to school at UTI) I'll be looking for an apartment... Thanks guys I really appreciate the input
Old 05-07-2013, 04:32 AM   #8
I <3 Pink Tacos
JawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to behold

Name: John
JawKnee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Styx586 View Post
Well considering I'll only be there for about a year and a half (going to school at UTI) I'll be looking for an apartment... Thanks guys I really appreciate the input
I actually work at a bar down the street from UTI. I know that area real well. There are a lot of nice apartments in the area. I actually lived in 3 different apartment complexes. All of them where a few blocks of UTI. Let me know if you have any questions.
Old 05-07-2013, 08:30 PM   #9
sfierro is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfierro is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfierro is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfierro is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfierro is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfierro is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfierro is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfierro is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfierro is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfierro is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfierro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sfierro's Tacoma Gallery
Take a look in south corona as well. It's mostly residential but some very nice areas.