Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

TW MOJAVE 2013 Spring run --Mega pic thread.

Old 05-05-2013, 10:57 PM   #1
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
TW MOJAVE 2013 Spring run --Mega pic thread.

Thanks Johnny for always setting these runs up.
For those that never been on these run it's a must you will learn alot
and see alot of cool places. For those that has been on these trips you know it's always EPIC.

I'm just going to quote what Johnny wrote ..I'm exhausted to write mine right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
I'm too tired to write a full story but here's a summary.

Blacktacodoc was having minor electrical issues in Barstow but he assumed it was nothing major. We hit the dirt and 20 miles in we check his battery, 7 volts. 5 miles later his truck dies. We jumped his battery about 12 times till we reached Baker. He stayed in Baker and got repaired as we moved forward. we got to camp at 12:30am.

As David reported, he had A/C line break and blew the shit out of a tire. He left after state line Saturday night.

This morning at camp Jim noticed his bed a little loose. After about 15 miles his bed was really loose and the frame was cracked where the bump stop notches were cut out of the frame. Jim takes the highway home.

Saturday night we got puller over by a ranger that was chasing Matt. He thought we may have been racing cause Raptors have been racing a lot out there but he let us off with a warning cause we were over 7 trucks.

As well as I know that area, running out there at night is completely different and we were off route a few times.
It was great see all the old faces and meeting new ones.
Mojave are one of those run that you'll never forget.
You get a taste of everything from crazy whoops, crawling to fast speed hauling. Not only that but you get to hang out with a bunch of crazy people that you know if anything happens they will be right there to lend you a hand and make sure you're up and running again. This is why I try to go to every Mojave run. They are always Epic.

Vi and James we missed you guys. James since you weren't there we didn't bring out the bottle. We had a bottle but since you didn't show we left it in the cooler j/k

Johnny great planning like always, and good thing you and Matt was quick about the situation when we got pulled over haha.
Matt I gotta plan a trip down to SD so you can help me tune my truck. Always great to have you around great company ( just Palm it )
David sucks you had to leave early but it was fun while you were there. Welcome to the LT club be prepare for more stuff to break
Chris and wife great seeing you guys again. I know if anyone of us breaks something you will have parts for us . I need some bolts and limit straps so bring them on the next run just in case hahah j/k.
Jim and gf love how your truck came out, Honey badger better be there for the next run. Time for links
Rex and friends great hanging out with you guys.
Sebastian and friend you guys were awesome, plan a Cleghorn run.
Andy it's always fun when we do our brotherly runs together.
Brent sorry to hear what happened to your truck glad you guys made it back safe.

MORE PIC TONIGHT AFTER WORK. I am keeping all pics in order as we go.

Old 05-06-2013, 08:51 AM   #3
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
One from my cell of the volcanos by the lava tubes.

I got a good one of all of us and you guys. rolling down lava tube.
Old 05-06-2013, 09:39 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharias View Post

Updated more pics tonight I have alot hahah
Old 05-06-2013, 10:08 AM   #6
NoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
NoSoup4You's Tacoma Gallery
Got a couple decent shots from the weekend:

Lembowski getting some free tuning from King in Baker

Old 05-06-2013, 10:19 AM   #7
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery

SO BUMMED I MISSED THIS ONE!
Old 05-06-2013, 10:22 AM   #8

You should of went with David.
Old 05-06-2013, 11:09 AM   #9
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
This trip was definitely an adventure.
Old 05-06-2013, 11:15 AM   #10
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed! Can't wait to see pics
Old 05-06-2013, 11:50 AM   #11
in2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4/27th FA... MLRS.... Wertheim Germany
Name: James
in2nite's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics..
Old 05-06-2013, 12:23 PM   #12
silver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

silver taco's Tacoma Gallery
Great pics. Looking forward to more. We missed you not being there James.
Old 05-06-2013, 03:34 PM   #14
BIG MoFukin SERG is on a distinguished road

Name: Serg
BIG MoFukin SERG's Tacoma Gallery
Damn! I missed out. Just out of curiosity...where did you guys set up camp? Interested in going out somewhere soon and this looks like a cool place to explore.
Old 05-06-2013, 03:41 PM   #15
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Is my Tacoma rock still in the rock pile?
Old 05-06-2013, 03:46 PM   #16
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
Is my Tacoma rock still in the rock pile?
Hey Tyler-

We didn't go by the rock pile this time. No one wanted to deal with the salt sticking to the bottom of the trucks so we went around. That salt is bad news.
Old 05-06-2013, 03:46 PM   #17

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG MoFukin SERG View Post
Damn! I missed out. Just out of curiosity...where did you guys set up camp? Interested in going out somewhere soon and this looks like a cool place to explore.
You can camp at Midhills or Hole in the Wall.
Old 05-06-2013, 03:51 PM   #18
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Whose SMP truck with one piece is that? And where is the build thread??!?!
Old 05-06-2013, 04:19 PM   #19

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs257 View Post
Whose SMP truck with one piece is that? And where is the build thread??!?!
Socalroadie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalRoadie View Post
Attachment 211053

I think this was going to happen wether I caged or not. This was wear and tear because I added two tires past the bed cage with no additional support. Then beat the hell out of it.